Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, OoOGazOoO said:

Ok so he is human!

No he's an android. He's needs his wiring checking. Again. Get the engineer in at HT.

2 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I'd wager miggy would've finished that.

I reckon even Luuk De Jong circa 2013 scores it 9 times out of 10. 

Feels like every result this season has gone against us, nothing much has gone right. Might as well get all the bad luck out of the way in one go I suppose and go again next season.

Just now, TRon said:

Feels like every result this season has gone against us, nothing much has gone right. Might as well get all the bad luck out of the way in one go I suppose and go again next season.

We won our game. That’s all we can do. Win each game. The rest is out of our hands.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

If you think we are going to win this game you're in cuckoo land. 

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

We won our game. That’s all we can do. Win each game. The rest is out of our hands.

Yep. But let's hope Haaland is stinging enough from that miss to hit a second half hat trick anyway.

8 minutes ago, STM said:

For all Pep is an amazing manager.... this season he's not done well. This side should have pissed this league and they've flapped.

XG was 2.70 vs 0.19 in the first half, I don't know how Pep should get any heat for this game.

Just now, Pata said:

XG was 2.70 vs 0.19 in the first half, I don't know how Pep should get any heat for this game.

Firstly my point was about the season and secondly, XG can go fuck itself.

2 minutes ago, Pata said:

Rashfords two chances being a combined 0.19 is ridiculous. He was clean through on goal and scuffed another from 6 yards out. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Pata said:

I don't know how Pep should get any heat for this game.

I mean, losing to your local rivals is still kinda a big deal. 

Just now, Froggy said:

Rashfords two chances being a combined 0.19 is ridiculous. He was clean through on goal and scuffed another from 6 yards out. :lol:

Bad angle on the scuffed shot and he messed up the through on goal unless there was another one I missed.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

Firstly my point was about the season and secondly, XG can go fuck itself.

Alright, Pep out.

Just now, Pata said:

Bad angle on the scuffed shot and he messed up the through on goal unless there was another one I missed.

What do you mean he messed up. :lol: isn't that what xG is all about. Haaland messed up an open goal but it was still 0.89.

Just now, Pata said:

Alright, Pep out.

I'm not a Man City fan and I think Pep is the best manager in the world. This season they haven't been where they should be.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

What do you mean he messed up. :lol: isn't that what xG is all about. Haaland messed up an open goal but it was still 0.89.

The one where he headed it to ground?