Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I'm already sick of this Liverpool vs Man City game and it hasn't even started yet. The way everyone has been going on you'd think it was a World Cup final, and that there wasn't any other game happening this weekend. 

23 hours ago, Stifler said:

Go on Donny.

When they did that drop from the Championship, all the way down to League 2, there was an expectation that they would bounce back and be a force in League One. It’s never happened and they run the risk of going out of the football league again.

They were miles better than last few times. Scored a direct corner as well!

Legitimate Super Sunday today (for a change). Forgot Villa and Spurs were playing. Spicy, but a bit maudlin Newcastle are so far removed from the battle.

Has Tielemans been this slow his whole career? I mainly remember some good passes and screamers from outside the box from his Leicester days but little else. Has nothing to contribute with defensively, and nothing offensively unless Villa manages to set him up to have good time on the ball.

9 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Has Tielemans been this slow his whole career? I mainly remember some good passes and screamers from outside the box from his Leicester days but little else. Has nothing to contribute with defensively, and nothing offensively unless Villa manages to set him up to have good time on the ball.

I am sure he had been good for leicester a lot, he got a bunch of hype, but whenever i see him he's a slow passenger most the game