Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I dunno i quite like Villa for being willing to be a bit more willing to be direct when the goals are flowing they've been pretty decent to watch this season imo, but they seem lacking in a bit of confidence up front, this has the hallmarks of one of htose 0-0s where you arent sure how either team failed to register a goal 

I will die on the hill saying despite what the league table shows these two teams are no better than we are , we have just been dealt pretty much the worst possible hand this season in every way possible and it's the only reason we have ended up so far behind them both.

Edited by Geogaddi

2 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

I will die on the hill saying despite what the league table shows these two teams are no better than we are , we have just been dealt pretty much the worst possible hand this season and it's the only reason we have ended up so far behind them both.

Our best first xi is better than Villa’s but they have better squad depth. I do think Spurs have a slightly better first xi and depth than we do, though.

1 minute ago, Geogaddi said:

these two teams are no better than we are

I think Newcastle are better going forward (on our day anyway), but Spurs are better out of possession and defensively in general. Much more pace at the back especially.

1 minute ago, Beren said:

I think Newcastle are better going forward (on our day anyway), but Spurs are better out of possession and defensively in general. Much more pace at the back especially.

The best way to play against us is obviously the low block and hit on the break. Trouble is, it’s the best way to play against Villa too, as you guys showed. Today’s game is a bit of a coin toss. 

4 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

I will die on the hill saying despite what the league table shows these two teams are no better than we are , we have just been dealt pretty much the worst possible hand this season in every way possible and it's the only reason we have ended up so far behind them both.

We battered them both, full strength.

Just now, Tiresias said:

What a pointless VAR check, one look can tell its fine

Why does it take so long. Players celebrated for a minute, yet they always wait till everyone is ready to KO.

0-2 lololol