Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Smal said:

Sky had him on MNF explaining how they beat Man City earlier in the season and it was very much about his tactical decisions. A week-long circle jerk followed on Sky and his ego exploded I think.

He does seem like a good coach though - especially for and English manager. Wolves have put some really good performances in this season.

Not doubting his coaching ability at all, he's doing a really good job there.

He just smells of Pardew every time I see him on the telly, that sort of hubristic, arrogant way some managers have.

Sky not even trying to hide the Liverpool bias anymore, reporting from Anfield with neutrals Carragher and Trent as a pundits, just rimming Klopp and talking about Liverpool. The lads at City have spoke more about Brighton. 

1 hour ago, brummie said:

I think he's doing a very good job, but does anyone else find themselves seeing a bit of Pardew* in Gary O'Neil?

Read that elsewhere today, and it struck me as correct, I knew he reminded me of someone but couldn't recall who.

* in a bad way.

Yeah. Read on Twitter he’s been a bit of a tool to journos in the past and a few other things I’ve forgotten about. One was being a really bad club captain

somewhere or other. 

After our game against them. He definitely sounded a bit like Pardew. Proper bitter I thought.  

10 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Sky not even trying to hide the Liverpool bias anymore, reporting from Anfield with neutrals Carragher and Trent as a pundits, just rimming Klopp and talking about Liverpool. The lads at City have spoke more about Brighton. 

They also put the pots predictor on of who wins the title, and had taken in to account Liverpool winning today 😂

7 minutes ago, jack j said:

Was Buzzing there then realised that put Brighton above us again

Plenty of time for that to sort itself out. Crushing defeats for Klopp and Arteta today pls. 

Be a great day if we could get a Brighton/City double, I know it puts Brighton above us but we'll be alright, much rather Arsenal and Liverpool don't win the league

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

Be a great day if we could get a Brighton/City double, I know it puts Brighton above us but we'll be alright, much rather Arsenal and Liverpool don't win the league

So you want the financial cheats to win the league?

Just now, El Prontonise said:

When the only alternatives are Arsenal and Liverpool - a resounding yes.

1 minute ago, El Prontonise said:

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

When the only alternatives are Arsenal and Liverpool - a resounding yes.

Yeah, let City piss all over both their parades then get it took off them after a points deduction type scenario 

5 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Carragher there man. 

McAllister went to block the bloke, had no interest in the ball. Yellow all day 

Can't defend that, then you see gross booked for nowt