Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Never saw that coming after 20 minutes, like. Whew.

One of the worst results/performances this calendar year that. They're terrible.

Even Mudryk scored, don't know wtf we were doing that night.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Imagine being a Chelsea supporter at the minute man. My God [emoji38]

MP saying previously statswise they should be top 4, then they draw 2-2 with 10 man Burnley and chuck a two goal lead away to a calamitous Man Utd. He ain’t cooking but he sure is smoking. 

12 minutes ago, Nine said:

Gallagher having a quality game, he’d fit in so well for us imo. Leads all Chelsea pressing triggers and generally very intelligent all round.

Not for me Clive

5 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

It's a very good pass, but mccoist is way over the top.

Trivela's are often canny overrated like, they're not that hard and make straightforward passes look amazing.

Lukuku's cross against England was the same.

Still good balls but the trivela adds like 100% hype on top. I always try and ask if it would still be amazing if it was played with the other foot, which is why Willock's is still amazing.

Edited by Kid Icarus

3 minutes ago, Aiston said:

Mourinho been linked :lol:

He would break the tiny confidence these players have remaining. Would love to see it :lol:

Just now, The Prophet said:

Garnacho is a good player, but has something highly unlikeable about him. I can't put my finger on it though.

His face

Gonna have to YT the Spurs game to listen to the reaction to Joe's pass to Isak (which he nearly repeated recently) plus its McCoist who does love his football and is one of the best of the Co-coms.

4 minutes ago, midds said:

Potter would be perfect for them

They really should have just left him in place. Big mistake in hindsight [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Garnacho is a good player, but has something highly unlikeable about him. I can't put my finger on it though.

He looks like a proper little radgie.

Gallagher probably would suit a bit of our game but we should focus on someone much more creative or someone far better defensively.

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Poch rarely looks like he has a response or knows what to do, bad signs all over

Except for the clueless out of depth plodders like Wilder he has the worst game management in the league.