Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Don’t know when they started but they train in Manchester as a way of attracting more players which I suspect has coincided with them doing a bit better. Doesnt sit particularly well with me though albeit it’s fucking miles from anywhere and supposed to be a bit of shithole.

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

Don’t know when they started but they train in Manchester as a way of attracting more players which I suspect has coincided with them doing a bit better. Doesnt sit particularly well with me though albeit it’s fucking miles from anywhere and supposed to be a bit of shithole.

Barrow is an utter shithole.

One point out of Luton is looking less and less forgivable. :lol: The bottom three are all way below the standards to put up a fight in the PL nowadays; it's only the farce of FFP that has them anywhere near survival, and still they barely stand a chance. 

We need the likes of Leicester and Leeds back, who are big enough to sustain their places in the division and hopefully flush the bowl-circlers like Everton. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

One point out of Luton is looking less and less forgivable. :lol: The bottom three are all way below the standards to put up a fight in the PL nowadays; it's only the farce of FFP that has them anywhere near survival, and still they barely stand a chance. 

We need the likes of Leicester and Leeds back, who are big enough to sustain their places in the division and hopefully flush the bowl-circlers like Everton. 

Leicester will start next season with a points deduction if they come up I think.

2 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Even with injuries how the fuck did we fail to beat Luton this season [emoji38]

Derby county vibes, where like 1/3 of their points was against us.

Southampton getting within touching distance of the title race only to lose is so on brand with this seasons Championship title race it's unreal.

Just now, 54 said:

Southampton getting within touching distance of the title race only to lose is so on brand with this seasons Championship title race it's unreal.

Yup, they’re away at Leicester midweek too. Would’ve made that game extra spicy. 

This will be one of the lowest points tallys to stay up in Premier League history, right? i'd put palace as safe with 6 games left if Everton and Forest get 6-7 more points they are safe

Edited by astraguy