Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, LFEE said:

What effect would Man Utd winning the FA Cup on the European places compared to Man City?

It wouldn’t go to 6th place, so if they finished 7th and us 6th for instance we would get the conference league spot 

Wouldn't be so sure they'll lose the final like, we've seen how fucking shit they've been all season and still how much luck they get, would not bet against them fluking a 1 nil win against City. City aren't at their best right now either

Just now, nufcnick said:

It wouldn’t go to 6th place, so if they finished 7th and us 6th for instance we would get the conference league spot 

So if Man City win it 6th gets you EL whereas 7th would get you ECL?

Just now, LFEE said:

What effect would Man Utd winning the FA Cup on the European places compared to Man City?

If we finish 7th and Man Utd finish below us, we don’t get a European place. If we finished 6th and Man Utd finish 7th or below, Man Utd get the Europa League place and we get the Europa Conference League place.

Man Utd finish 6th and we finish 7th, then it is as it is.

Just now, Big Geordie said:

Of course - ITV give a Man United player MoM (Fernandes) ???

ITV in general suck Man U off something shameless. Always have, makes sense given their huge fanbase.

Leverkusen tie it up 1-1 with Dortmund in the 97th min. They are still undefeated and can be the first club to do it in every competition. 

Edited by Sufi

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

I heard something a while back, that statistically whoever misses the first penalty end up going through more often then the team that goes ahead, and I swear i'm noticing it all the time now :lol: 

Gutted for Coventry, hate the fact the some cunt 200 miles away with some hand drawn lines have ruined what would have been a really memorable moment.

I've thought this for a long time, never seen any statistics to back it up, but for some reason, I always think the team who misses first eventually wins.

Gutted about that, the VAR decision was bullshit and advantage has to be given to the striker surely?! 

Man United should be embarrassed,ETH was losing his job until the VAR decision. 

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

If we finish 7th and Man Utd finish below us, we don’t get a European place. If we finished 6th and Man Utd finish 7th or below, Man Utd get the Europa League place and we get the Europa Conference League place.

Man Utd finish 6th and we finish 7th, then it is as it is.

Still confused [emoji38]

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

So if Man City win it 6th gets you EL whereas 7th would get you ECL?

Yeah.

Basically we need to finish no lower than 7th and hope it’s Man Utd who finish 6th.

There's no question Man City will be far, far better than them in the final but pretty much every week whoever they play is far, far better than them and they get away with it constantly. Even the last few times we've beat them in the league they've got away with a flattering defeat and the games been alive long after a stuffing should have been occuring.