Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

4 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Drury's "and it's xxx" is fucking grating.

Can’t stand listening to him [emoji38] I imagine he talks to his Mrs in “commentator” mode, getting a semi on at the sound of his own voice! 

Drury 'its a Liverpool exhibition!' 4-2

Hmmm, Newcastle smash spurs 4-0 and should have won 6 or 7...... The media say 'spurs were awful'

Credit where credits due eh?

4 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Only one more home match to see Klopp do that stupid fucking fist pump.👌🏼

Ahhh yes.....Jurgen klopp

Let me expand on the topic. The man has as much charisma as Fred wests bellend. 

'i used to like Klopp' I hear....'i used to like liverpool' I hear. Have a word with yourself, I deep look in the archives would suggest he's always been an absolute cunt. As for Liverpool, I've always disliked them since the 4-3 and there sanctimonious bullshit. 

The biggest regret is that we didn't turn over the piece of shit, but the bastard has always had the luck, the bent decisions, the bullying and the media constantly wanking him off. How many times did the camera go on him today??

Over the moon that the cunt is fucking off. Next time we meet we'll be stronger and better and show the cunt some good old fashioned revenge 

Would love it if someone wrote 

YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER FOOTBALL CLUB FFS

all over the outside of the Kop in 10ft high letters. They genuinely seem to think that they're way more important and special than any other club. Like supporting Liverpool elevates you as a person into following something higher like a religion or something.

They're just another club

18 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Only one more home match to see Klopp do that stupid fucking fist pump.👌🏼

I'll personally start the campaign to knight Sir Gary O'Neil if he can win there with Wolves and deny him his final flourish at home.

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

I'll personally start the campaign to knight Sir Gary O'Neil if he can win there with Wolves and deny him his final flourish at home.

I'm already angry on his behalf for the inevitable refereeing stitch-up he's going to have to experience on the final day :lol:

13 minutes ago, midds said:

Would love it if someone wrote 

YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER FOOTBALL CLUB FFS

all over the outside of the Kop in 10ft high letters. They genuinely seem to think that they're way more important and special than any other club. Like supporting Liverpool elevates you as a person into following something higher like a religion or something.

They're just another club

This is it. This is exactly the way they go on.

Remember last season when it was the anniversary of Bobby Robson and they interviewed the cunts outside SJP, typically they made the event about them. First of all the cunts where saying 'bobby Robson sung you'll never walk alone' at some Scouse shite....who gives a fuck? Why would we care? It's a shit song. 

Then, at the match, during the minutes applause they had the nerve to sing the same shit song and ruin what was a moment about bobby and nufc.

Next time they have some symbolic event at VARfield, we should sing gazza fog on the Tyne to ruin it for them

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. One day people will look back on his legacy here and understand that he’s damaged football in this country.

He’s the reason why we have 5 substitutes, with some in the game talking about rolling subs.

He’s the reason why we have 10-15 minutes added on to games.

He’s the reason why it looks like the League Cup will be scrapped.

He’s the reason why FA Cup replays have been scrapped.

The last point I admit I don’t have a lot of love about FA Cup replays, if we actually funded grassroots football as we should, then it shouldn’t be much of an issue, but he’s the fucking reason why in future some clubs are going to suffer because of them.

The guy literally has no integrity, and all this bull from Liverpool fans saying that he just gets the city and culture, fuck off man, the guy does it so the camera is on him, not fucking Liverpool.

To make matters worse, he gave Liverpool a fucking Premier League title.

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. One day people will look back on his legacy here and understand that he’s damaged football in this country.

He’s the reason why we have 5 substitutes, with some in the game talking about rolling subs.

The last point I admit I don’t have a lot of love about FA Cup replays, if we actually funded grassroots football as we should, then it shouldn’t be much of an issue, but he’s the fucking reason why in future some clubs are going to suffer because of them.

The guy literally has no integrity, and all this bull from Liverpool fans saying that he just gets the city and culture, fuck off man, the guy does it so the camera is on him, not fucking Liverpool.

Good thing was that the title was during Covid so nobody was there to see that wankfest

1 hour ago, geordie_b said:

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

My apologies mate, I thought the forum loved to cry about injuries. I must have misread it. 

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

So thankful that happened at the height of covid and lockdown etc.

It was such a weird time it doesn't seem real and I still feel now no one really remembers them winning it thankfully and it wasn't the big deal it could have been.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

This is it. This is exactly the way they go on.

Remember last season when it was the anniversary of Bobby Robson and they interviewed the cunts outside SJP, typically they made the event about them. First of all the cunts where saying 'bobby Robson sung you'll never walk alone' at some Scouse shite....who gives a fuck? Why would we care? It's a shit song. 

See this a lot with Sky and the *dry heaves* Big 6.

When we won at Arsenal a few weeks ago, the post match interview with Watkins (1 assist, 1 goal) was mostly asking him about whether he was a childhood Arsenal fan, and whether he thought Arsenal had blown the league.

Fucking incredible.

Edited by brummie

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

Bound to be a record at this point for defensive injuries. 

I mean, Trippier, Targett, Botman, Schar and Lascelles all out at the same time. Targett has been about 6 months all-in, Botman & Lascelles are 9 months....read the room. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Some really good points there mate.

Compare him to Howe, we've got 10 fit players, champions league games in the hardest group of all time, cup draws away against the best, premier league games against the best, and howe just says it is what it is and we are looking forward to the next game

Klopp gets the whole of football to bend over backwards for the cunt and managed to get the whole format rearranged whilst behaving like a prick to anyone that speaks to him. 

I'll always remember how he had nowt to say when the Saudi royal family visited anfield. And then claimed to know nothing about the breakway league. Cock.

Posted (edited)

Honestly, at this point the players at Leverkusen might aswell stay. They are already at a top club. Unless they want more wages that is, or Leverkusen get a massive offer.

Edited by Erikse