Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

15 minutes ago, 54 said:

This is something i've never really though about, but does the San Siro have three changing rooms? I guess it would have to for logistical reasons?

It also makes me think about how their season tickets work. I wonder if you can only buy them in one half for each team? It won’t matter much when they don’t play each other but do you make like 20k people lose their seat during a derby of all matches?

6 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

It also makes me think about how their season tickets work. I wonder if you can only buy them in one half for each team? It won’t matter much when they don’t play each other but do you make like 20k people lose their seat during a derby of all matches?

The fuck?

Surely you realise that the designated home team just gets home advantage?

Edited by Stifler

I wouldn’t mind one of these Milan teams playing us in a semi of the champions league like.

Would not even have crossed my mind looking at the difference between these two teams and the game last night. Last nights teams were miles above these two in overall quality

1 minute ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

I wouldn’t mind one of these Milan teams playing us in a semi of the champions league like.

Would not even have crossed my mind looking at the difference between these two teams and the game last night. Last nights teams were miles above these two in overall quality

We would pump tonight’s version of AC, without a doubt. Our midfield would run riot 

4 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

There’s still a home team in every derby.

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

The fuck?

Surely you both realise that the designated home team just gets home advantage?

I know. They've both got different ends of the stadium in Italy anyway so its not even as compliacted as Palace v Wimbledon at Selhurst was. When one's at home they get the home dressing room and the other teams allocation is in their 'Gallowgate'.

Still don't get it, every stadium has three dressing rooms for the teams and refs.

1 minute ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Considering the teams are full of PL flops and has beens is it any surprise they’re not as good City or Madrid?

5 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Both just sell home season tickets for each team. Both average 70k+ this season and that's their own fans. The away derby fixture is just like a normal away fixture so you don't have a season ticket for that game.

For the derby there is a designated away end like in this game - usually just the upper tier of the curva (about 7k).

6 minutes ago, joeyt said:

A;ways think that DiMarco looks decent for Inter and Italy whenever I've seen him

Good player but only a wing back - never solid enough to be an orthodox left back at club level I don't think.