Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

Southampton 3-2 hahaha

I reckon Southampton will be the team that runs away with the championship next season. They played some decent football this season that just doesn’t work at this level but I think it will in the championship.

Just now, midds said:

2 for Spurs, good stuff. Flush that horrible, crooked fat cunt into retirement hopefully

Galling Hippo Heed will get his only point against us due to a flukey deflection. 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Leeds and Leicester both deserve to go down, they’ve both shown no desire to stay in the PL. obviously desperate that Everton go down though 

Nor have Everton

:lol: Stuck the Everton game on barely five minutes ago and hear their fans gagging for a handball. Is that just a staple of theirs? Gave me flashbacks to a few weeks back. 

Just now, Gawalls said:

Nor have Everton

Feel like they’ve fought a lot more in the games I’ve watched but that they’ve been let down by being absolutely awful in terms of quality 

Just now, midds said:

2 for Spurs, good stuff. Flush that horrible, crooked fat cunt into retirement hopefully

Just now, sempuki said:

Galling Hippo Heed will get his only point against us due to a flukey deflection. 

4 wins in 33 games for Allardyce. Still thinks he's great.

Just now, wormy said:

:lol: Stuck the Everton game on barely five minutes ago and hear their fans gagging for a handball. Is that just a staple of theirs? Gave me flashbacks to a few weeks back. 

Theyve been claiming everythung man.