Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You think Varane wouldn't be starting if he was fit? :lol:

You think we'd be playing a centre back at left back if Reguilon was fit? :lol:

Jesus. 

When we've been losing games this season despite our entire back line being our injured for most of them, have the injuries been mentioned on here? Of course not. 

It's been "Ten Hag is a fraud. Man United are awful." etc. But now that Newcastle have dropped a few points, it's the fault of the injuries. That's my point. It's hypocritical. 

Injuries massively effect your ability to win. It's good you can all see that now. Really good to see. :thup:

You've been playing shit, that's a big difference 

Though, I do think you'll get something from today 

17 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You think Varane wouldn't be starting if he was fit? :lol:

You think we'd be playing a centre back at left back if Reguilon was fit? :lol:

Jesus. 

When we've been losing games this season despite our entire back line being our injured for most of them, have the injuries been mentioned on here? Of course not. 

It's been "Ten Hag is a fraud. Man United are awful." etc. But now that Newcastle have dropped a few points, it's the fault of the injuries. That's my point. It's hypocritical. 

Injuries massively effect your ability to win. It's good you can all see that now. Really good to see. :thup:

Why play them against Copenhagen if that means they wont be fit against Man City, if you would want them to be fit for City?

Edited by Erikse

Man United are simultaneously horribly mismanaged having stupidly overspent on players and have terrible owners, which is no laughing matter, or when exactly the same points are made or implied by someone else, completely infallible and beyond reproach. 

Edited by Kid Icarus