Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

18 minutes ago, 54 said:

This back 7 against Man City's attack is going to be fun to watch.

Screenshot_20231029-143438.png

Been really laughing seeing people on here talk about Newcastle's injuries as a reason for form and potentially sacking off the league cup. :lol: cry me a fucking river. 

Just now, Froggy said:

Been really laughing seeing people on here talk about Newcastle's injuries as a reason for form and potentially sacking off the league cup. :lol: cry me a fucking river. 

Difference is you have spent over a billion to build your squad, we haven’t 

17 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Mind there’s some horrible teams in the league this season.

Fulham, Forest and Luton are all sides that it’d be a travesty if we weren’t to beat at SJP

Top half is as good as its been for years but the bottom half is as shocking as its been for years as well.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Yea, that back 5 still cost about 150 million+ ?

6 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Top half is as good as its been for years but the bottom half is as shocking as its been for years as well.

Agree with this, massive discrepancy.

There’s some very good sides that could miss out on European football altogether and only 2 places or so above absolute dross like Palace. 

13 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You've got five players unavailable today, we had seven yesterday. 

And your bench today probably cost more than our starting eleven yesterday as well. 

15 minutes ago, Froggy said:

And still got Mount, Varane, Antony, Reguilon, Martial, Garnacho on the bench. Look at the nufc bench yesterday. Cry me a big fucking river mate

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Not my point. I'm not saying you don't have injuries and it isn't affecting you. 

So what exactly was your point then? Because it sounded very much like that was your point. 

19 minutes ago, Froggy said:

If you want something to laugh at it should be your ridiculous thick manager and his complete lack of a neck.

6 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

And still got Mount, Varane, Antony, Reguilon, Martial, Garnacho on the bench. Look at the nufc bench yesterday. Cry me a big fucking river mate

You think Varane wouldn't be starting if he was fit? :lol:

You think we'd be playing a centre back at left back if Reguilon was fit? :lol:

Jesus. 

4 minutes ago, Nobody said:

So what exactly was your point then? Because it sounded very much like that was your point. 

When we've been losing games this season despite our entire back line being our injured for most of them, have the injuries been mentioned on here? Of course not. 

It's been "Ten Hag is a fraud. Man United are awful." etc. But now that Newcastle have dropped a few points, it's the fault of the injuries. That's my point. It's hypocritical. 

Injuries massively effect your ability to win. It's good you can all see that now. Really good to see. :thup:

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Jesus. 

Still on the bench. They can play. Say it again look at our bench yesterday. I know you have been missing players, but coming in here and call it laughable from our point of view, its not comparable at all.

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Jesus. 

When we've been losing games this season despite our entire back line being our injured for most of them, have the injuries been mentioned on here? Of course not. 

It's been "Ten Hag is a fraud. Man United are awful." etc. But now that Newcastle have dropped a few points, it's the fault of the injuries. That's my point. It's hypocritical. 

Injuries massively effect your ability to win. It's good you can all see that now. Really good to see. :thup:

Your manager said they aren’t starting due to tactical reasons, not injuries.