Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

So glad we didn’t go for Tielemans like. Every time I’ve seen him he’s been shit, and he’d have wanted daft wages and a 5 year deal no doubt. 

1 minute ago, NSG said:

So glad we didn’t go for Tielemans like. Every time I’ve seen him he’s been shit, and he’d have wanted daft wages and a 5 year deal no doubt. 

Bloke has the mobility of the QE2

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

Feel like Man U will hunt Villa down if they win. 

I take no delight in that.  I don’t think we’ll finish above Man U. And I don’t want them to prosper. 

I feel a few could hunt down Villa to be honest - dropping too many points from teams just below them.

Edited by Gawalls

Just now, The College Dropout said:

Feel like Man U will hunt Villa down if they win. 

I take no delight in that.  I don’t think we’ll finish above Man U. And I don’t want them to prosper. 

The way I see it is Man Utd will be there whether it's next year, 3 years, 5 years. Villa with the CL money next season will be a pain in the arse in us progressing. 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

The way I see it is Man Utd will be there whether it's next year, 3 years, 5 years. Villa with the CL money next season will be a pain in the arse in us progressing. 

Good shout to be honest.

Villa looked quite dominating for most of the game but Man u just kept numbers back and squashed any threat. Villa's decision making and final ball were poor, bit of a smash and grab but that's how they play these days.

Just now, 54 said:

10 points away huh...

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Very much so - they’ve only picked up 3 points in 2024 and that was against Sheff Utd, then you have to go back to a ten men Burnley for their win before that.

Just now, Gawalls said:

Never watched a Super Bowl before - might watch it tonight.

Got a cupboard full of snacks ready. Be prepared for a lot of shite mind, it's a spectacle rather than a sporting occasion if that makes sense

They kept proving me wrong last year and are doing so again this season. So what do I know :lol: But I just don’t think Man U are much good.

6th place with a 0 goal dif. It’s like us that season under Pardew. 

Game plan relies so heavily on counter attacking and riding their luck/moments of magic. They still get outplayed most weeks I watch them. 

A bit like us, injuries haven’t helped. But I still have no idea what Ten Hag’s style and identity is supposed to be? Been there plenty of time now. 

If they failed to win here. I think we’d have a chance of catching them. But just glanced their next few fixtures and they look easy enough. They have been finding a way to win of late, which is quite a decent trait to have, I suppose.