Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Oh wait. He’s still contracted with us until 2025. Maybe we will get some dollar in the summer 

Nah he'll be raring to go to take Gillespie's place on our bench next season. 

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Bizarre that Kyle Walker Peters is playing at this level 

Shit I just assumed someone took a punt on him and just didn't play much. My football knowledge 

/viewing outside of the prem is absolutely dreadful these days :lol:

42 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Fraser scores for Southampton, exact replica of the Bruno corner routine against Forest last week.

And not a single presenter / commentator / pundit has mentioned that.

12 hours ago, ScottishMagpie said:

Raith just scored a second goal against Dundee United.... What a peach!

Loving this season, although the last couple of weeks have been ropey. They’re a properly good footballing side, which is how is should be. I wore my Dad’s Rovers shirt to the gym on Thursday.

They’ll be dancing in the streets of Raith.

13 hours ago, SiLvOR said:

Shit I just assumed someone took a punt on him and just didn't play much. My football knowledge 

/viewing outside of the prem is absolutely dreadful these days :lol:

It’s partly a function of just coming back to the UK, but I feel like I’ve watched more “lower league” football than ever. There’s just so much of it on the box.

"counter attacking football doesn't get any better than that" says idiot Jenas, as Toney doesn't manage to get away from the defender, shoots tamely and the keeper makes an easy save.

1 minute ago, bigfella said:

"counter attacking football doesn't get any better than that" says idiot Jenas, as Toney doesn't manage to get away from the defender, shoots tamely and the keeper makes an easy save.

It's a strangely satisfying style of counter attacking play to watch but the fact you need 5 or 6 first time touches to pay off for it to be successful means I'm just waiting to see at what point it fails.

16 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Fletch acting like Liverpool are the only team this season to have had multiple injuries. 

Was just thinking the same, at least it's officially allowed to be mentioned now I guess