Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

6 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Conte's reaction to Spurs' winning goal, what a weirdo...just sort of scowls and trudges down the tunnel with his hands in his pockets :lol:

I think he's been trying to get sacked :lol:

Just now, JNK said:

Libertadores final today, my team is playing Flamengo for the title! :drool:

Our second final in history! 

Is it being shown anywhere online/on TV in the UK? I know BBC have had it on in the past

Have Everton ever been anything other than an attritional team that look to defend most of the game and hit teams on the break late on, it seems since the Kendal days no matter what manager they have the football is always shit.

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

I say it weekly, but nowt better than watching other games after we have won.

Under Bruce I couldn't watch any other football after our matches man. Now I'm watching so many games, different leagues the lot :lol:

When we win i will watch and read anything football related lol an obsess, we lose i will pretend sport doesnt exist, but could probably stand a loss now everything so positive

Edited by Tiresias

1 hour ago, toon25 said:

Is it being shown anywhere online/on TV in the UK? I know BBC have had it on in the past

I know it's in star+ on south america trough espn, oficially in the uk I can't say, if you guys want i can try to find a english speaking broadcast!

BTW Bruno already posted photos of him, his wife and Matteo in Red and Black today!