Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, midds said:

Excellent news for those who took btts :)

I didn't btw

I've been looking at betting for the first time recently, as I realized i'd had £10 in Ladbrocks, just been betting 10p on the odd thing here and there. Is BTTS one of the more reliable bets you can put on, as there is a direct correlation between statistics and potential returns.

54 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Atleti 2-0 down to Porto so as it stands they're out of European football completely. Leverkusen to the Europa League. 

Doing a bit of #scouting on Diaby. Canny game this tbf.

How’s Diaby looking ? From the bits I’ve seen i would have massive reservations of us paying huge amounts for him.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

How’s Diaby looking ? From the bits I’ve seen i would have massive reservations of us paying huge amounts for him.

Just been subbed off now with 15 minutes to go. Lively in the first half but faded in the second a bit like Leverkusen themselves in this game tbf. They can't get RO16 and given they only need a point for EL seeing Atleti's result, I can see why.

He has age massively on his side which is why I'm not overly fussed about a big fee. We shall see.

28 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Not sure whether to watch Liverpool lose or potentially see Spurs get dumped out. 

Marseille aren’t to be trusted in any way shape or form unfortunately. Out of form in the last few games as well too. Hopefully wrong like.

Is there any pressure on Simeone at all, or does it have to be absolutely horrendous for him to be sacked given what he's done at the club. Atletico have started the season really poorly, miles off the pace in La Liga, and not out of Europe entirely.

Looking forward to the Spurs match. That group is so tight so bound to be a fair few changes in standing throughout the evening. Definitely watching that tonight over the Goals Show as there is very little riding on the other groups.

I guess it's a long time until 4.30pm Sunday, and had they have been playing Thursday evening instead then it may have been different, but Liverpool have gone far stronger than I was expecting for an almost dead rubber (famous last words...)

There can't be any positional changes in the Bayern-Barca-Inter group.

Edited by Paullow