Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Geogaddi said:

Brighton aren’t a danger to us really , have a cup semi and some ridiculously hard fixtures left in the league.

Stupid statement considering they’ll be 3 points behind us with a game in hand and us to play yet

Just now, Geogaddi said:

Brighton aren’t a danger to us really , have a cup semi and some ridiculously hard fixtures left in the league.

They will literally be 2 points behind us on the same amount of games if they win, and a similar goal difference. We still have Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, even Brighton themselves, so without checking, I'd say the fixtures would at least be comparable.

They absolutely are a threat to us.

3 minutes ago, Paullow said:

They will literally be 2 points behind us on the same amount of games if they win, and a similar goal difference. We still have Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, even Brighton themselves, so without checking, I'd say the fixtures would at least be comparable.

They absolutely are a threat to us.

Nope looks at their fixtures , we will finish above Brighton no doubt about it .

Just now, STM said:

I'm all for Brighton getting top 4 TBF. So long as we finish 3rd.

We're not really in a position to be picking and choosing who we would want to get there at this stage to be fair, so while it's extremely tight, I'll personally be wanting the teams who I perceive to be the biggest threats to drop as many points as possible, and then perhaps hope teams I quite like to do better once we are well clear of them.

2 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Nope looks at their fixtures , we will finish above Brighton no doubt about it .

That’s just an opinion - when a team after this many games are 3 points behind us they certainly are a threat to us, fact.

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Massively preferable to the same old teams coming up

Agreed - probably worth more money to them than the last few decades combined and I’m genuinely cheering them on.

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Very unlucky IMO, goes for a block and then in a separate action he happens to graze Jesus’s knee. 

Shouldn’t be a pen IMO. 

Eh? He decidedto keep his foot high and caught Jesus on the knee.

6 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

I just have and it's arguably better than ours. We only have Southampton and Leciester at home where we will be clear odds on favourites to win, whereas they have Southampton, Everton, Wolves at home for a start. They have Bmouth away where we were disappointed to drop points (so would they be, and less travel). Villa away on the final day will probably be a dead rubber for the home side as well, and possibly not even a league position on the line, and potentially more favourable than when we play them soon.

They've got 16 points from their last 8 games, or 25 from their last 13, so have been averaging 2 points per game for a while, and are a very good side.

Edited by Paullow