Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

The job is obviously extremely stressful and i reckon it takes a hell of a toll and plays some part in making the managers become twatish. Not everyone can be Ancellotti

I do find them both tedious often but i'd probably soften if they were coaching us lol. Klopp probably wound me up enough for me to not want him mind

Edited by Tiresias

Am I being really harsh when I say I think Alison should be coming out and sweeping away that initial cross field ball from Alvarez? :lol: 

Edited by 54

Just now, 54 said:

Am I being really harsh when I say I think Alison should be coming out and sweeping away that initial cross field ball from Alvarez? :lol: 

Don't think there are any keepers beyond those two that are currently playing that would even think about it :lol:

4 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

The job is obviously extremely stressful and i reckon it takes a hell of a toll and plays some part in making the managers become twatish. Not everyone can be Ancellotti

I do find them both tedious often but i'd probably soften if they were coaching us lol. Klopp probably wound me up enough for me to not want him mind

Honestly feels like Howe is one of the the only managers who seems to avoid that sort of behaviour, although I appreciate Tindall is his Proxy :lol:

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

Don't think there are any keepers beyond those two that are currently playing that would even think about it :lol:

Yeah, I don't expect 90% of keepers to make that, but Allison is probably the best keeper in the world, and is known for his sweeping abilities, so i'm probably just judging him harshly. :lol: 

3-1, get in.

Liverpool have 0 midfield presence and severe defensive frailties. 

They've got 5 great forwards but it means fuck all with the dross behind them. 

Edited by La Parka