Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Really looking forward to the Liverpool - Arsenal match at 4.30pm.

I'd obviously prefer Liverpool not to win, but after the last few weeks there is less pressure and not as disastrous if they were to. It's hard to believe that only 4 weeks ago prior to their loss at Bmouth and our win against Wolves, they were actually above us in the table, a better GD having just thrashed Man Utd, whereas now, they are playing their solitary game in hand to try and close the gap to 10 points.

https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/premier-league/10-march-2023/

Edited by Paullow

2 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Really looking forward to the Liverpool - Arsenal match at 4.30pm.

I'd obviously prefer Liverpool not to win, but after the last few weeks there is less pressure and not as disastrous if they were to. It's hard to believe that only 4 weeks ago prior to their loss at Bmouth and our win against Wolves, they were actually above us in the table, a better GD having just thrashed Man Utd, whereas now, they are playing their solitary game in hand to try and close the gap to 10 points.

https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/premier-league/10-march-2023/

Liverpool getting europa conference would be mint, Klopp bitching about his Thursday Sunday schedule would be popcorn worthy.

Just now, astraguy said:

Arsenal wont win the league,i'm confident on that 

I hope they don’t, but I still want the favour off them.

I remember in our relegation fights they would always lose towards the end of the season to 1 of our relegation rivals. We need them to stay strong today and resist the urge.

11 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I hope they don’t, but I still want the favour off them.

I remember in our relegation fights they would always lose towards the end of the season to 1 of our relegation rivals. We need them to stay strong today and resist the urge.

I hope they do as i hate city,But 5 points with City to play isn't enough

I'm sick of Man City man. They really took the piss landing Haaland for £50 million this past summer the scoundrels.

It would be incredibly satisfying for them to have him come in and score 40 goals or whatever he ends up on, and for them to lose out on the title to Arsenal with Jesus and Zinchenko playing a big part in it for them.

Just now, KaKa said:

I'm sick of Man City man. They really took the piss landing Haaland for £50 million this past summer the scoundrels.

It would be incredibly satisfying for them to have him come in and score 40 goals or whatever he ends up on, and for them to lose out on the title to Arsenal with Jesus and Zinchenko playing a big part in it for them.

Agreed - quite an arrogant club these days.  Clearly cheated as well but will get away with it.

Man City fans tend to be fairly inoffensive compared to the other big clubs. I work with a lot of Arsenal fans too so that has probably softened my opinion of them too. Can't stand Arteta though, especially after the way he went on about us refusing to roll over and lose to them earlier in the season.

Edited by Skeletor

Most of their players are so incredibly likeable and sound though. Would love to see them pull this off, especially since they have legitimately played the best football this season. Arteta is secondary to those guys for me really.

8 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Man City fans tend to be fairly inoffensive compared to the other big clubs. I work with a lot of Arsenal fans too so that has probably softened my opinion of them too. Can't stand Arteta though, especially after the way he went on about us refusing to roll over and lose to them earlier in the season.

Except he didn't.