Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

That's 4 blatant decisions in the last 3 games which have all been in favour of those scouse cunts. 

Needs to be a compilation of them, to call more attention to it because its spooky now.

Was three in the cup game at Brighton, West Ham, the superkick on Sunday, Isak's goal being disallowed and this c*nt tonight off the top of my head.

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If he doesn't jump to avoid the contact, he's kicked and it's a pen isn't it?

Think that's close to being one of those 'give the pen but book him for diving as well' ones. Was shit play from Diop letting Nunez nick the ball away. 

Then just take the contact? He jumped into it more than away. 

Not the first time this season where a manager has publicly slated a ref and then got a favourable decision the next game. 

I remember Nketiah getting pen the game after Arteta had one of his diva rants about refs. The FA needs to be much harsher on this as it blatant manipulation. 

Just now, Sempiternal said:

Klopp got exactly what he wanted by whinging. He will get a fine likely but it’s worked in his favour 

Straight out of Fergie's playbook. Basic but it works. EH would never stoop to it I seriously doubt but these cunts like Klopp have no shame man.

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

Klopp got exactly what he wanted by whinging. He will get a fine likely but it’s worked in his favour 

Not sure how it's needed like, they've been getting these decisions all season regardless 

Edited by Kid Icarus

3 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

It’s not being a fanny being concerned about these like.  The run they’re on, plus the absolute scandalous decisions they are getting 

Its really not. Its more likely they'll win every game so we'll need more points with the league leaders next.

Logically we beat Leeds and Leicester and get at least a couple points off one of the others but its football. Logically we'd have won the league, never been relegated and never beaten Barcelona with that team we put out

Antonio taking a long throw in to the box seems wild to me. Surely you use whoever is next best at long throws considering he's one of your biggest threats?

Man City 1-0. 

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Straight out of Fergie's playbook. Basic but it works. EH would never stoop to it I seriously doubt but these cunts like Klopp have no shame man.

It’s so annoying, it clearly works though. 

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If he doesn't jump to avoid the contact, he's kicked and it's a pen isn't it?

Think that's close to being one of those 'give the pen but book him for diving as well' ones. Was shit play from Diop letting Nunez nick the ball away. 

It's very different to some bad sliding tackle that attacker jumps over, defender has every fucking right to kick the ball in a football match like. :lol: Actually impressed by Diop that he didn't make any contact with that swinging leg.

1 minute ago, Pata said:

It's very different to some bad sliding tackle that attacker jumps over, defender has every fucking right to kick the ball in a football match like. :lol: Actually impressed by Diop that he didn't make any contact with that swinging leg.

Aye but he's missed the ball because Nunez has nicked the ball away, if Nunez doesn't jump, he kicks him and gives away the pen anyway.

Trying to think of a time when officiating in general was worse than it is now. It's always felt weak and weighted in favour of the "big" teams but it just feels like that, combined with cheating players has lead it to an all-time low.

I remember I had the courage to re-watch the 4-3 under keegan. The tide of favourable decisions for liverpool is evident then. 30 seconds before collymores winner newcastle have a freekick on the edge of the box which ferdinand thumps off a liverpool player in the wall and it loops out of play for a corner, the referee gives a goalkick.  One thing is certain, if Ferdinands free kick had went in or we'd got the decision and the match finishes 3-3, they wouldn't be calling it the greatest match of all time

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Trying to think of a time when officiating in general was worse than it is now. It's always felt weak and weighted in favour of the "big" teams but it just feels like that, combined with cheating players has lead it to an all-time low.

its shit. but its shit in liverpools favour. when do they ever give shit decisions that stop them from winning a match, never

2 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I'm not watching... are Fulham showing any signs of life?

It's been pretty even, just as the score should be. Very little goal threat all round 

Edited by Kid Icarus