Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Currently watching Saturday Social -Live on Sky Sports. Appears to be a bunch of YouTubers on a settee talking absolute nonsense about football. It’s so bad I can’t stop watching. 

Soccer AM was complete garbage for the last 10 years and Sky have managed to replace it with a show that’s somehow even worse. 

Just now, Fak said:

Currently watching Saturday Social -Live on Sky Sports. Appears to be a bunch of YouTubers on a settee talking absolute nonsense about football. It’s so bad I can’t stop watching. 

Soccer AM was complete garbage for the last 10 years and Sky have managed to replace it with a show that’s somehow even worse. 

I quite like it actually 

3 minutes ago, Scottish Mag said:

I know its obviously Trippiers fault but the bit where it says 'The mistress sent a message to his wife saying I've slept with your husband' what a spiteful bitch (heard rumours it was a mackem lass) 😡

56 minutes ago, OCK said:

Imagine just WALKER straight into your house with a mistress like that. That takes some KYLE. 

I thought it had came out weeks ago that it was KW but that blurred pic is cleared the photo of trippier that was going around 

10 minutes ago, gdm said:

I thought it had came out weeks ago that it was KW but that blurred pic is cleared the photo of trippier that was going around 

He openly impregnated that vile creature so doubt a door bell will catch him out :lol:

On 24/08/2024 at 10:14, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

I quite like it actually 

I don’t have sky but I’ve seen some of the clips on YouTube. There are some poor YouTubers out there, but the good ones are really good, stuntpegg, J.L.A etc. 

@ponsaeliusi thought your point about tactical convergence was very interesting so wanted to bring it out of the Trafford thread. 

I don’t usually have time to watch other teams play but caught some of Palace Wham and some Liverpool Brentford and it’s interesting how basically all of these teams want to press high and I think it’s also an area we struggle with, we never look particularly good trying to play out under pressure.  

This then got me to thinking, has this convergence tactically been the death kneel for the likes of Rafa and Mourinho has top level elite football essentially left these guys behind?

Surprised Gayle can’t find a club, don’t know what his injury status is these days as he got 3 in 6 for Derby last year but he could surely easily find a club in league 1 or even the lower championship if his body isn’t shot