Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

1 minute ago, geordie_b said:

Is there a 5th CL spot available for next season or was last time a one off?

Yes, there's an extra space each every year for the two countries with the best co-efficient score for that season. 

So 5th could be enough for CL football depending on how English teams perform in their respective competitions.

5 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

My son just asked me what’s the worst professional league in the world and who’s at the bottom of it? What say you?

San Marino league is 55th in the European coefficient and Pennarossa finished dead last in 2023/24, conceding 96 times. Only talking top divisions there though, and that's just Europe. And probably not professional. Glad I could help. :lol:

1 hour ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

BBC reporting that Pep has given non playing staff a £10k bonus each out of his own pocket to a total of £500k. 
good man that. 

Pocket change I'm sure from all the unreported, offshore income he's probably getting from Man City. [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

BBC reporting that Pep has given non playing staff a £10k bonus each out of his own pocket to a total of £500k. 
good man that. 

Why can't Eddie Howe pay some of the money for Guehi out of his own pocket to help us get it over the line and to also comply with PSR..?  Get rid.

Edited by Erikse

4 hours ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

good man that. 

The sort of dodgy dealings city racked up 115 charges for to be fair ha. But aye great gesture in truth