Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Get the fuck out of our sport with plans like that. Even mentioning it should mean you've failed the fit and proper test. 

The Yanks are the bogey. Greedy cunts. 

I've said before, and I'll say it again, it's not about an ESL. They want a world league. 

There'll be 2 teams from England, tops. 

No worries, let's see Liverpool give up 4 or 5 of their Anfield games and play a few in Boston and/or NY. It's their idea so they can go first eh? 

Just now, Groundhog63 said:

The Yanks are the bogey. Greedy cunts. 

I've said before, and I'll say it again, it's not about an ESL. They want a world league. 

There'll be 2 teams from England, tops. 

I’d say 3. All wear red shirts and are owned by horrible Yank cunts. One even has a pet English idiot to act as a smokescreen and lightning rod.

12 minutes ago, Ben said:

Who's AJ bel 

Owns an investment firm, based out of Salford I think (or was when I used to internal audit them). From the North West and legitimate Everton fan.

On 07/06/2024 at 20:42, Ben said:

Who's AJ bel 

Created an investment bank called AJ Bell, they usually do stock ISA’s, and pensions.

They have advertised a lot recently.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GideonShandy said:

International Geordie Day.

Have a good one.

We got a 2nd cat last year and worked out her birthday would be around about now, so we assigned it to today.

She’s black and white, and called MiguEllie Almirón.

Edited by Stifler

31 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Real Madrid confirm they won’t be going to the club World Cup. I reckon most of the European teams will pull out. Except Chelsea. 

You’d hope the Europeans will just say it’s either the extended European competitions or the CWC, not both. 

That’s just Real Madrid wanting more money.

For European teams, it’s essentially going to replace whatever pre-season tour they do. So they are going to want to have a load of money to play in it.

Real Madrid will be just saying that they wanted the biggest share of the pie, they are the biggest name, won so many Champions Leagues in so many years etc.

17 minutes ago, Stifler said:

That’s just Real Madrid wanting more money.

For European teams, it’s essentially going to replace whatever pre-season tour they do. So they are going to want to have a load of money to play in it.

Real Madrid will be just saying that they wanted the biggest share of the pie, they are the biggest name, won so many Champions Leagues in so many years etc.

Could be more a schism due to the ESL.

See some poll did the Euros best ever players in the competition over the years. Obviously Ronaldo came top above Zidane so fair enough but voting Beckham at No4 is fucking mental. Played in two tournaments, both pretty disastrous and missed two pens i seem to remember, you would think people would vote actual winners in these pointless polls :lol: