Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

20 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Really like him. Only knew him contemporarily as a pundit and he'd be on the perfect panel for that. Didn't get wrapped up in hype and narratives.

He'd be in the perfect defence too people that saw him play say.

Had a trial with us I believe before Liverpool. If so could have had Hansen, Waddle, Beardsley, Gascoigne in the same team....then sold them all.

4 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Real Madrid confirm they won’t be going to the club World Cup. I reckon most of the European teams will pull out. Except Chelsea. 

A U turn 

8 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Well well well

Looking forward to Everton fans doing a swift 180

Blood all over their hands, love a flip-reverse.

“Member of the Saudi Royal family” is so vague. Could be anyone from a billionaire to- like a mate of mine who’s also a member of the Royal family- a primary school teacher. 

No disrespect to primary school teachers btw.

5 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Real Madrid confirm they won’t be going to the club World Cup. I reckon most of the European teams will pull out. Except Chelsea. 

They didn't confirm anything, was some quotes from Ancelloti taken out context.

48 minutes ago, McCormick said:

“Member of the Saudi Royal family” is so vague. Could be anyone from a billionaire to- like a mate of mine who’s also a member of the Royal family- a primary school teacher. 

No disrespect to primary school teachers btw.

Aye, Sheffield Utd owner is also a Saudi Prince, isn't he?

EDIT: * Previous owner

Edited by TK-421

2 minutes ago, duo said:

Slight conflict of interest no? :serious:

Depends who the Saudi person is and how he relates to PIF. 

11 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/crystal-palace-net88-sponsor-b1163996.html

Aye sounds like exactly the same as Wolves new sponsor. Inventing gambling companies to circumvent Chinese gambling regulations seems to be the new Crypto currency for football clubs. 

Another fan noted of NET88: “The account doesn’t even have a web address. Hope this will be investigated.”

😳

Ah man. I know his site wasn’t anything groundbreaking but it was such a good source for all NUFC news pre twitter. I remember around ‘08  I got all my info from there before I knew this Kip existed. RIP Ed

Echo those sentiments. Was a regular place that would have showed up on my Newsnow feed which I still click on daily.

Takes a good bit of effort to keep a site like that running which I hope doesn’t go unnoticed. Those who keep here afloat as well are very much appreciated, as was Ed Harrison

RIP.