Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

54 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Moggy Almíron

Appreciate the effort but you put the accent on the wrong letter you monoling. 

edit:

or wait was the emphasised i meant to make it sounds like a meow (meee)? If so totally my bad

Edited by Superior Acuña

On 07/10/2023 at 01:09, Kid Icarus said:

Bit weird tbh, it's apparently an open secret that football is absolutely rife with it, so it seems odd that he's singled out. 

Juve probably wanted rid without having to pay him off

1 hour ago, Superior Acuña said:

Temuri Catsbaia 

edit:

shit first page 

Steve Meowie (must've been done?)

Paul Kitten...

Just call it Paul. Understated, nice anecdote to share,  and not like you’re going to be shouting it across the playing field. 

It looks terrible but I don't think it is. He shakes with the Sassuolo captain then turns to shake with the Lecce captain. She puts her arm out because he's got his out then they both realise their mistake. The reason it looks so bad is because you think the first shake is with his assistant on the other side.

3 minutes ago, Wullie said:

It looks terrible but I don't think it is. He shakes with the Sassuolo captain then turns to shake with the Lecce captain. She puts her arm out because he's got his out then they both realise their mistake. The reason it looks so bad is because you think the first shake is with his assistant on the other side.

If that's the case (not saying it isn't), then surely she would have reported that by now to the Italian FA

4 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

If that's the case (not saying it isn't), then surely she would have reported that by now to the Italian FA

No idea but the first shake is definitely the Sassuolo captain. Why would he then turn to shake with his assistant when he hadn't shaken with the other one? She only puts her hand out instinctively because his is extended. 

The comments based on the longer video back up what you’re saying Wullie but it’s a bit odd that it’s been tweeted he’ll be suspended unless they’re just doing some shit stirring. Dodgy of them to clip it that way if so 

5 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

What's the name of that brunette lass that does football vids on YouTube etc? Covered our takeover a bit, was at a game... Think she's a a Blackburn fan.

Stuntpegg?

Bolton fan I think

Edited by GeordieDazzler