gbandit

1 minute ago, Rod said:

In your opinion.

This season gone Pickford has:

2nd most clean sheets 

4th best save percentage

4th best goals prevented

5th best goals conceded per 90.

He's in the elite in the Premier League this past season like.

Just now, Boey_Jarton said:

Pickford is a top goalkeeper. Proficient at nearly all aspects, including playing it with his feet and distribution. 

I quite respect that that he winds up our fans when we play them, he is just giving as good as he gets. 

Fuck off man.  He's a complete dick and totally unprofessional.  If he was under my supervision I would have sacked him ages ago.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

This season gone Pickford has:

2nd most clean sheets 

4th best save percentage

4th best goals prevented

5th best goals conceded per 90.

He's in the elite in the Premier League this past season like.

Because he plays in goal for that great team Everton that get battered most games.  He's bound to get noticed the amount of shots at goal he has to deal with.  I bet the Man City goalkeeper stats will be shite because he doesn't actually deal with any shots.

I love giving Pickford stick, it’s great fun, but I don’t actually hate him at all, think he’s a great character and as much as I adore when drops a howler, he’s obviously a quality player. I mean get the rave on, man, howay, how can I actually hate him. 

Just now, Superior Acuña said:

I love giving Pickford stick, it’s great fun, but I don’t actually hate him at all, think he’s a great character and as much as I adore when drops a howler, he’s obviously a quality player. I mean get the rave on, man, howay, how can I actually hate him. 

Jesus, the mackems that get on our board ...............?

6 minutes ago, Rod said:

Fuck off man.  He's a complete dick and totally unprofessional.  If he was under my supervision I would have sacked him ages ago.

I disagree and think he is a highly competent modern day keeper.  

Not sure this discussion is going anywhere so happy to leave it at that 

Just now, Boey_Jarton said:

I disagree and think he is a highly competent modern day keeper.  

Not sure this discussion is going anywhere so happy to leave it at that 

OK.

I feel like Pickford has improved a lot since Dyche came to Everton. Didn't rate him at all, and he seemed to drop a clanger a lot more frequently pre Dyche, but now he would be my undisputed number one for England at the Euros

4 hours ago, Rod said:

Because he plays in goal for that great team Everton that get battered most games.  He's bound to get noticed the amount of shots at goal he has to deal with.  I bet the Man City goalkeeper stats will be shite because he doesn't actually deal with any shots.

This doesn't make any sense. :lol: 2nd most clean sheets and 5th best goals conceded per 90 because he plays for a 'garbage' team? And the shot quality been given up by 'garbage' teams is usually high.

He's clearly a good goalkeeper and him at SJP is always a bit of a throwback, it's class and fun how he tries to wind up his local rivals despite being an Everton player for ages now.

9 hours ago, midds said:

Remains arguably one of the biggest arseholes I've ever had the misfortune to encounter on a night out. Bloke is an utter, utter wanker

Several times sadly and he is consistently an absolute cunt in public

11 hours ago, midds said:

Remains arguably one of the biggest arseholes I've ever had the misfortune to encounter on a night out. Bloke is an utter, utter wanker

I heard this often from the guy who I used to have a season ticket next who lived in Washington near him.

He is still friends with Washington chavs, where every other player at the top level usually drops the dickheads from school as soon as they leave school, he keeps them around.

That night out a few years ago where he was filmed having bother, I heard he actually got knocked out later on that night. It was him and his mates who actually started the arguments, but he tried to pin it on people giving him grief.

The antics he does when he’s up against us isn’t him having banter, he’s actually a full blown cunt who thinks he’s king of Washington, everyone either wants to be him, or is jealous they aren’t him.

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

In recent weeks there has been a lot of speculation that they might go into administration.

Oh no

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

In recent weeks there has been a lot of speculation that they might go into administration.

Considering the absolute state of their last few years accounts it's surely going to happen soon unless a last minute deal emerges. Any fire sale will just disappear into that financial black hole at this point 

Just to add I’ve also seen the cuntishness behaviour of short-arms pickford first hand. Went on like a total dickhead for a “high profile” person.