Group H: Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, South Korea (Portugal and South Korea qualify)

Big River

Just now, Froggy said:

All joking aside, everything ran through Bruno there tonight and he has two goals and two assists now. Not one shred or credit in this thread but still people giving him shit. Need to look past the hate boys. :lol:

I think people don’t give him credit because he’s a little shit… the most dislikable player in the league other than Richarlison. A true twat.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:
3 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Lesser Bruno is very dislikable 

The only way he's lesser than your Bruno is in Brazilian heritage. :lol:

And looks, footballing ability and all around good-guy-iness 😁

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Such obvious and tedious bait. Why bite lads?

The only thing tedious is hearing this every time I post. 

The same people say it, the same people like the posts that say it. It's some weird pretentious clique of people who think they're above a bit of banter. 

Grow up. 

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

The same people say it, the same people like the posts that say it. It's some weird pretentious clique of people who think they're above a bit of banter. 

Grow up. 

Please refrain from letting Dinho use your account :thup:

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

I don’t think anyone’s claiming Bruno F isn’t a great player, he clearly is. Are people saying he’s actually average? It’s just that we all despise him 

Lots of people say that on here. :lol:

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

This is HTT Mexico reference level banter though. You don’t just get to claim annoying posts as banter 

I can like. I'm not flawless mate sometimes my banter is shite. 

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Grow up. 

We've done this dance before though.

MUFC player compared to NUFC player.

After a number of posts someone piles in with "why are you posting on an NUFC forum?"

You're sound, so people will defend your right to post here.

Another thread derailed.

Rinse and repeat.

I'm sure on this occasion it'll be rib ticking banter, but the world cup chat is decent crack too.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

We've done this dance before though.

MUFC player compared to NUFC player.

After a number of posts someone piles in with "why are you posting on an NUFC forum?"

You're sound, so people will defend your right to post here.

Another thread derailed.

Rinse and repeat.

I'm sure on this occasion it'll be rib ticking banter, but the world cup chat is decent crack too.

Didn't actually think anything too bad was said for you to say it was obvious and tedious bait. 

The Bruno comparisons are going to be unavoidable for a while. They should hit their peak in April next year. :lol:

Got no issue with Bruno F or Casimero, its just they play for your team @Froggy :lol: so when on national stage, I'm fine with them and respect them more - in Casimero's case, I love him. 

Have to say, i think I'll like Portugal as a national team far more when Ronaldo fucks off. 

Sorry if I derailed the thread with my Bruno F comment. That wasn't my intention, I just dont like the guy and had to get out somewhere. Also, unfortunately, he's clearly a pretty talented football player. 

43 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Got no issue with Bruno F or Casimero, its just they play for your team @Froggy :lol: so when on national stage, I'm fine with them and respect them more - in Casimero's case, I love him. 

Have to say, i think I'll like Portugal as a national team far more when Ronaldo fucks off. 

Sorry to nitpick but it's Casemiro. I resisted the urge to correct you during the match but can't anymore. :lol:

50 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Sorry if I derailed the thread with my Bruno F comment. That wasn't my intention, I just dont like the guy and had to get out somewhere. Also, unfortunately, he's clearly a pretty talented football player. 

You did what you're supposed to do. :lol: