The Quarter Finals: Croatia, Argentina, Morocco, and France through

Were the better side as well, shame. Expected us to go out to France tbf at this stage at the start of the tournament especially given those Nations League performances and we have done, so meh. 

Got all our internationals back without having to play those bollocks 3rd place games as well if we lost a semi final. Proper football back in 11 days, every cloud.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'm going to spend the rest of my life saying we were the better team in this to the Southgate haters and I absolutely can't be arsed :lol:

You were twice the team they were until the mental subs.

You can’t expect to go through if you miss pens. However, France were also there for the taking. Another knockout game where we shat it against a major side. Fuck Southgate and his risk free football. Man’s a loser.

Ah well, that’s that.

I still think France will win it, but would love to see a new name on it

England huffed and puffed, they just look a bit toothless to me.  Pisspoor defending for the winner didn’t help either mind.  They did show how to deal with Mbappe

England’s record of losing to the first decent side they play continues unabated - though I suspect that’s pretty much it for my lifetime re England’s chances of winning it.  This generation has been wasted on the true face of middle class middle England - small ‘c’ conservatives who like making sad faces at bad things - embodied in the manager.  Too timid, too defensive, too late

More importantly, Eddie’s WC mags all come home uninjured