The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

3 minutes ago, STM said:

Don't see us beating Brighton at home mind. baby eye GIF

I’m now certain if we play to our potential we get top 4. Nothing to fear as I said 

Edited by gdm

7 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Its not like Everton could just go and win 3-0 at Brighton or anything, everything goes according to logic in football.

Are Brighton giving 100% though?

Might get lost in the Other Games thread but thought I'd check the last 2 seasons for top 6 v bottom 6 clubs in the last 8 games of a season to see how much the 'fighting for their lives' and 'no easy games at this stage of the season' cliché was true...

P33 W3 D4 L26 F21 A86

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Might get lost in the Other Games thread but thought I'd check the last 2 seasons for top 6 v bottom 6 clubs in the last 8 games of a season to see how much the 'fighting for their lives' and 'no easy games at this stage of the season' cliché was true...

P33 W3 D4 L26 F21 A86

The top six clubs won 3 of the 33 matches?

13 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Not the worst weekend of results as it stands.

Liverpool only gaining one on the GD against us might prove very decent too especially as you’d expect them to get a few v Leicester and Saints if it does end up running close.