The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

I want Europe, no matter the competition. Crazy places, weird teams, seeing more youngsters getting a chance, and loads more games to watch on TV.

The Intertoto -> UEFA run was class.

2 hours ago, Unlucky Luque said:

I want Europe, no matter the competition. Crazy places, weird teams, seeing more youngsters getting a chance, and loads more games to watch on TV.

The Intertoto -> UEFA run was class.

Also more European experience for the squad.

I loved our Conference run. I know a few who went to all the aways and they all to a man absolutely loved it. 

It is fucking miles better than not playing in it, put it that way.

On 16/05/2024 at 18:24, Aiston said:

Think people are just frustrated that we had it in our own hands and now need to bank on another team to do us a favour (while we need to equal Man United's result on Sunday now), even though Man United winning the FA Cup is highly unlikely.

---

We should be wanting any sort of European football, bare minimum it helps Howe get more experience and to improve on how to manage the squad with European football.

The way people go on though you'd think it was a total choke job.

We've been 6th for all of a week with Man United sitting there for a decent chunk of the season.

Despite questionable away performances all year, we actually played relatively well on the night but were undone by sloppiness at both ends.

7th would still be a fair effort, all things considered and any form of Europe can only be a good thing.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

We've been 6th for all of a week with Man United sitting there for a decent chunk of the season.

Despite questionable away performances all year, we actually played relatively well on the night but were undone by sloppiness at both ends.

7th would still be a fair effort, all things considered and any form of Europe can only be a good thing.

7th would be fine, we secure that with a win at the weekend. If we slip up and allow Man Utd to overtake us, then finishing 8th and going LWWDLL (or LWWDLD) to end the season would be a disappointment. I don't think that's unreasonable.

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

I miss the hysterical crying over us finishing bottom half, perform above expectations all things considered and still people whinge

Not been such a bad season - record number of goals, consecutive top 10 finishes, finish above manure for the first time ever in the PL, champions league matches, cup runs....Fingers crossed for city next weekend.

Hopefully keep everyone fit next season

9 minutes ago, Karjala said:

Not been such a bad season - record number of goals, consecutive top 10 finishes, finish above manure for the first time ever in the PL, champions league matches, cup runs....Fingers crossed for city next weekend.

Hopefully keep everyone fit next season

All Dubravkas fault.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Can we at least wait an hour before the season review shift clocks on, you jinxing feckers. :lol:

Yeah suppose Bournemouth could still beat Chelsea and we could be heading to Bilbao instead of Wroclaw.

On 16/05/2024 at 10:02, Decky said:

Think I’ve given up on this now after last night. Can only see another poor away performance at the weekend.

:memelol:

3 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

:indi:
Come on lads. Make it count. A win will do, but a convincing one would be great! 

1 minute ago, midds said:

Where was that post with all of the potential pots and coefficients? ???

The French team is likely to be Lyon. They only need a point in their final game to finish 7th which doesn’t give them a European place unless the winner of the French Cup final are already in Europe. Lyon play PSG in the final, so either Lyon win the Europa League place by winning the cup, or get the Conference League dropping down to them.

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Can we at least wait an hour before the season review shift clocks on, you jinxing feckers. :lol:

Gotta wait 6 more days for the reviews. :lol: