The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Just now, STM said:

Man United are getting beat? Where does this stand on the Iamabedwetterometer?

If we don’t finish in top 4 will u apologise to people you are calling bedwetters?

isnt the beauty of football that anything can happen? To call people bedwetters coz they aren’t as positive uou is just daft 

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

If we don’t finish in top 4 will u apologise to people you are calling bedwetters?

isnt the beauty of football that anything can happen? To call people bedwetters coz they aren’t as positive uou is just daft 

[emoji38]

Edited by PauloGeordio

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

100%. You compile the list and I will apologise.

Obviously you will do the same.

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Will be interesting to see how many of the crowd worrying about top 4 because of our run-in, because of how good Liverpool are, will also be the same ones that criticise if we do miss out mind..

I think it’s fair to say if we don’t make it it’s because we have completely fallen off though ?

3 minutes ago, STM said:

100%. You compile the list and I will apologise.

Obviously you will do the same.

Why would I apologise ? :lol: I’ve not had a go or insulted anyone. If people want to be positive by all means :thup: if they want to be negative I completely understand it. 

Edited by gdm

11 minutes ago, gdm said:

It's not in a vacuum, man. It's the constant negativity from certain posters when we are in a great position that can be a bit wearing.

If I was in a coma for 24 months, and didn't know about the takeover, (obvious clues like Topfourometer apart) I might be excused for thinking that not much has changed just based on the tone.

Edited by Vinny Green Balls

11 minutes ago, STM said:

We have Leeds, Leicester and Chelsea. Could do this all day.:thup:

True. We have two (three if you want) of the worst teams in the league to play. Plus an extra game wich is not impossible to win. If we blow it its all on us. The fixtures are quite even.

5 minutes ago, gdm said:

Why would I apologise ? :lol: I’ve not had a go or insulted anyone. If people want to be positive by all means :thup: if they want to be negative I completely understand it. 

Being negative based on Zero.

If you get beat 2-0 by one of the best sides in the league then head straight into this thread to tell people that we are now "certain" to miss out on the top 4. Expect me to call those people a moron.

It's laughable reactionalism.

I feel many people are taking the away game against Chelsea lightly. Yes, they have been horrible but that can turn around. If they have the day, they certainly have players who can beat us.

Just now, Krabbe2 said:

I feel many people are taking the away game against Chelsea lightly. Yes, they have been horrible but that can turn around. If they have the day, they certainly have players who can beat us.

They do, but I’m still confident we’ll win that one. They’ll be well and truly on the beach in 3 weeks time.

18 minutes ago, Pata said:

I'm fine with people being worried but coming out with 'think we bottled it' and 'Liverpool are favourites now' is just stupid and silly.

Yeah I feel like if you're gonna come out with statements like that, you should explain why a narrow defeat to title challengers means we won't get a couple of wins v bottom half teams.

I think calling top 4 over because we lost today is very reactionary yes, however looking at our next 4 fixtures I think people are right to be concerned.

As I mentioned the other day, Leeds away is tough now with Allardyce, I know they're shite but he will have them bang up for it and he'd love to get one over on us, it's his first home game, atmosphere will be immense. It's a bloody tough game.

Brighton and Leicester at home, I mean who knows, Brighton are a very good side, so are we but it's not a given we beat them, regardless of how well we play. Leicester at home will depend on how close they are to staying up I guess, not easy, and then Chelsea away is bloody tough regardless of how bad they've been, its not a given we go there and win.

I've been worried with the results Liverpool have been getting, that's what's concerned me, fully expect them to win their last 3 so we need 7 points. Now we may well get 7 points from the above, I'm not saying we won't, but it's not a given and out of us, Liverpool anf Man Utd we 100% have the toughest run in. So its not bedwetting to be worried at all.

We were poor today, though had some chances we need to be better moving forward in those 4 games. It would be an amazing season to finish 5th obviously, but from here it'd be gutting, wouldn't be a bottle job by any means but would be disappointing. 

We'll see, we could win thr next 4 and all this debate would've been worthless, I pray we do obviously but it's going to be tight.

7 minutes ago, Krabbe2 said:

But is it any better going to Leicester away or playing VIlla? 

"Leeds is tough now they have Allardyce". [emoji38]

Think I've had enough man. If we don't get a result at Leeds, under a Sam Allardyce coached side, we don't deserve top 4. [emoji38]

Mate, Allardyce is shite, we all know that, but we also have seen first hand his shite football and set up can get the odd results, especially on one off games like this. It'll be a bear pit there and it's not easy, it would've been a hell of lot easier this time last week.

We're obviously better than them and should beat them, but it's not a given

2 minutes ago, STM said:

"Leeds is tough now they have Allardyce". [emoji38]

Think I've had enough man. If we don't get a result at Leeds, under a Sam Allardyce coached side, we don't deserve top 4. [emoji38]

If we dont score 8 goals ill be amazed 

I think an important factor creeping in is the officiating. Liverpool managed to get 6 points over the last 3 games due to blatant refereeing or VAR errors. If they drew both those games it’d already be over and as we’ve just seen Man Utd have been handed a lifeline. I’m not one for corruption conspiracy’s but we just don’t get those decisions. 

Edited by gdm

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

Mate, Allardyce is shite, we all know that, but we also have seen first hand his shite football and set up can get the odd results, especially on one off games like this. It'll be a bear pit there and it's not easy, it would've been a hell of lot easier this time last week.

Your last sentence is the only one that matters.

If both sides give 100%... who wins?

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

Yeah it’s football, the horrible scenario is always possible. City should have buried them and didn’t. Then got a typical Allardyce goal of a long ball. I’m sure we are a better team, and that they are shit, but I’m also scared 

16 minutes ago, Krabbe2 said:

Yep, I said this last week as well. People were calling Liverpool shit, but they always had the players who could string a run of 8 or 9 wins in a row. They've done it season after season. We saw today that quality sides carry threat and they can't be taken lightly. Same will go for Chelsea. They have quality players, we can't take it for granted they won't turn up. They might well want to stop us getting CL football just to prove a point. We need to have qualified before that game IMO.

4 minutes ago, STM said:

Your last sentence is the only one that matters.

If both sides give 100%... who wins?

That’s literally not how football works. You can give 100% with better players and still lose football matches ?

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

That’s literally not how football works. You can give 100% with better players and still lose football matches ?

The only other variable is tactics? Are you saying Sam is going to out think Eddie? [emoji38]