The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Aye, they're just showing some clips from recent decisions and playing the audio. Just showed Arsenal's overturned handball against us.

From the way they described it earlier in the day, I thought the referee was going to be mic'd up like they did that time in the Australian league.

13 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Weird perspective here but I sort of hope Liverpool win all of their games and we still qualify with two more wins (at least). 

I know what you're getting at (you want us to get it despite anything that Liverpool do) but honestly, don't tempt fate!! 

15 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Weird perspective here but I sort of hope Liverpool win all of their games and we still qualify with two more wins (at least). 

I like that but I'll be doing back flips if they don't win tonight.

7 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Aye, they're just showing some clips from recent decisions and playing the audio. Just showed Arsenal's overturned handball against us.

From the way they described it earlier in the day, I thought the referee was going to be mic'd up like they did that time in the Australian league.

Aye, when Dave Jones asked Howard Webb "what can we expect to hear tonight" it sounded like it was gonna be in game. 

27 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

This is, IMO, the biggest issue with VAR. Any time VAR is used there should be a verbal explanation given by the referee or I guess VAR official (though not exactly sure how that would work).