The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

13 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:
35 minutes ago, Froggy said:

image.thumb.png.cab05cf96deba6f0cd3032d186a39be2.png

Did this again with what I felt is the worst case scenario for us, including losing to Brighton on Thursday.

We’ve overtaken you now. I like this version :snod:

You can have third. :lol: 

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

Spurs showed some pride and fight at Anfield and against Man U. 

Liverpool keep playing like they have this week they will drop points. They’ll also not catch our GD.  

We need a fast start against Arsenal. If we get it, we can Beat them. 

Fulham have a load of injuries unfortunately, so looks like it's all on Brentford.

2 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Fulham have a load of injuries unfortunately, so looks like it's all on Brentford.

Zero chance Brentford get anything at Anfield.

Am going to be devastated if we don't get top 4, after a season like ours. 

Brighton at SJP is a big game, especially if we don't pick up another win until we play them.

All the teams struggling like Leeds and Leicester have lots to play for and capable of taking points off us if we don't show up.

It's remarkable that we are so close to the finishing line.  Be a huge relief to have a win against Arsenal.

7th place is the lowest we can get now.

7 points from our last 5 games secures 4th place. If other teams drops points less could do.

It would probably be enough to beat Leeds and Leicester to secure 4th place.

The Brighton game at home could be a huge game for us.

Edited by Toon No9

39 minutes ago, dcmk said:

Am going to be devastated if we don't get top 4, after a season like ours. 

Brighton at SJP is a big game, especially if we don't pick up another win until we play them.

All the teams struggling like Leeds and Leicester have lots to play for and capable of taking points off us if we don't show up.

It's remarkable that we are so close to the finishing line.  Be a huge relief to have a win against Arsenal.

Leeds have lost 5 of 7 with scorelines of 4-1, 5-1, 6-1, 2-1, and 4-1. The 5-1 and 6-1 were at home. They are in free fall.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

Leeds have lost 5 of 7 with scorelines of 4-1, 5-1, 6-1, 2-1, and 4-1. The 5-1 and 6-1 were at home. They are in free fall.

When you think in a similar sort of period we've won 5-1, 4-1, 6-1 and 3-1 too. 

57 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I genuinely can’t stand Lucas Moura :lol: 

My Spurs mates were in utter disbelief and disgust that that fuckwit managed to do what he did. I mean any other option and they’d have a draw. Properly ludicrous 

I hope Leeds next fixture is against someone who can knock their confidence even further, butter them up for us. :aww:

.... yes I know who they play next.

Are my maths wrong or could do we even take just 6 points points from our final 5 games, Liverpool win every game and yet we could still finish above them on goal difference if we both finished on 71 points? 

Not that I think that’ll happen mind was just looking at the table. 

Yep 2 wins will almost certainly do it. Although Liverpool are capable of winning games by heavy margins, we aren't like to reduce our goal difference and will probably extend it.

30 minutes ago, STM said:

Yep 2 wins will almost certainly do it. Although Liverpool are capable of winning games by heavy margins, we aren't like to reduce our goal difference and will probably extend it.

Beat Arsenal and it’s pretty much done and dusted really. 

Just now, Dancing Brave said:

If we finish 4th do we have to have a qualifying game before we enter the actual league stage ?

Nah they got rid of that a few year back for English clubs

3 hours ago, gdm said:

This is torture. So close but still too far. If Lucas Moura booted the ball up the park instead of losing it yesterday 

Yip, last minute of injury time and he plays it back. Absolute moron