The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

There's no reason whatsoever to assume Brighton will continue on an 8 game unbeaten streak like :lol:

Course there is, coz it would be funny, with obvious caveats.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, Rich said:

Some of you lot must burn an insane amount of calories with the quivering you do, dear me. Draw or narrow Brighton win was grand tonight.

And the manner it which it came made it all the more grand.

1 minute ago, kocunar said:

I'd take Brighton

No chance I want the story to be all about us. If us and Brighton got to CL we’d be an afterthought to well run Brighton 

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

No chance I want the story to be all about us. If us and Brighton got to CL we’d be an afterthought to well run Brighton 

Personally couldn't give a shit what anyone not associated with NUFC thinks of our season and I'd be more than happy for the club to continue being underestimated. Would love to see another club upset the apple cart even further.

What's wrong with a bit of nerves and worry? Not only healthy but pretty much what you'd expect of any football fans in this situation except.

Even Man City fans are hoping we beat Arsenal.

Its the reaction to a defeat or draw or a player not playing really well that's shit

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

What's wrong with a bit of nerves and worry? Not only healthy but pretty much what you'd expect of any football fans in this situation except.

Even Man City fans are hoping we beat Arsenal.

Its the reaction to a defeat or draw or a player not playing really well that's shit

More nauseating that people think this team that has lost 4 games all season and has the best defence in the league is going to somehow struggle to get 7 points from the last 5 games.

5 minutes ago, gdm said:

If Carlsberg made Premier Leagues like they shut down rancid, racist pubs then us 3rd, Brighton 4th AND Villa 5th would be priceless. 

#Big6fuckoff

Man Utd losing also has Liverpool's results putting more pressure on them than us. Their next game is West Ham away at 7pm on Sunday, a Liverpool win puts them 1 point behind them.

We'll get at least 10 points from our last 5. Job's a goodun.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

4 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Wonder how much different everyone would feel if we switched the Arsenal and Leicester home game around.

Ideal time to play arsenal is now imo. Not saying we will win but it’s a great chance.

1 minute ago, black_n_white said:

Why? West Ham have been shite this season?

Man United aren't hot. Took VAR for Liverpool to get a result and West Ham's been a graveyard to Man U ambitions at this point of the season in years past.