The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

6 minutes ago, Disco said:

6/1 on us not finishing top 4 on Paddy if anyone needs a safety.

Even better than that: Predicting the following top 4 in the correct order is 16/1 on sky:

City

Arsenal

Man U

Liverpool

If we're going to drop out of the top 4 then that's the order it'll finish imo. 

5 minutes ago, midds said:

Even better than that: Predicting the following top 4 in the correct order is 16/1 on sky:

City

Arsenal

Man U

Liverpool

Groundbreaking top 4 right there.

Let's hope we finish 3rd and Brighton 4th.

I got 17/2 at PPs the other day, but just saw that BetVictor are offering 10/1 for us not to finish top 4 if anyone is interested:

https://www.betvictor.com/en-gb/sports/240/meetings/54920110/all

Saw it via oddschecker:

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/to-finish-outside-the-top-4

At least that way you know you'd definitely profit it the worst happened. You'd be doubly gutted if we missed out and then like Liverpool somehow finished 3rd not 4th, or it was Brighton pipping us and you'd spent £20+ as an 'emotional hedge' for nothing.

I can actually cash out still for £20, so probably will, and bet on BV before anyone on here beats me to it and the odds significantly come in :lol:

Just cashed out - very surprised they let me cash out for the full stake amount if the odds have gone from 17/2 to 6/1.

10/1 is pretty reassuring like, and have just stuck £25 on. I'm clearly a pussy, but feel better for having that on, haha.

Edited by Paullow

I did it at 8/1 the other day on Sky.

If Liverpool win today by free bet double on them beating Fulham/Brentford comes in. Gonna then stick it straight on an Arsenal away win :lol:

Edited by ponsaelius

12 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Top 4 of City, Arsenal , Liverpool and Man United in any order is 14/1 with Skybet , that’s the way to do it if you want to bet against us as nobody else will finish top 4.

I’ve got £30 coming in in liverpool win tonight so it’s going on this ?

18 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Top 4 of City, Arsenal , Liverpool and Man United in any order is 14/1 with Skybet , that’s the way to do it if you want to bet against us as nobody else will finish top 4.

Where do you even find that at on sky bet?

[emoji38]

6 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

There’s a drop down on the app in the football section ?? 

Just found it.:indi:

16 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

I’ve got £30 coming in in liverpool win tonight so it’s going on this ?

Far rather get it on now as the price won't be the same if Liverpool win tonight.

I had them on a double to beat Fulham and Brentford. I'm gunna cash out now and put it on that "in any order bet" now.

Edit: just left my Liverpool double bet and put another 20 quid on that top 4 in any order bet.

Hopefully I never see that 40 quid ever again.

Edited by Scoot

24 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

If Brighton win against Arsenal then City will already have the title by the time they play them. With champions league and FA cup final on the horizon they may very well rest all their first time against Brighton then.

If Newcastle were to drop out of top 4 that has to include a loss or a draw against Brighton anyway.

Very unlikely they will make it, but I would not rule it out.

2 minutes ago, Displayname said:

If Brighton win against Arsenal then City will already have the title by the time they play them. With champions league and FA cup final on the horizon they may very well rest all their first time against Brighton then.

If Newcastle were to drop out of top 4 that has to include a loss or a draw against Brighton anyway.

Very unlikely they will make it, but I would not rule it out.

They pretty much have to win every game to finish top 4 really, Villa away also a tricky game on top of the ones mentioned above, fair play if they do it but I am 99.9% certain that if we don't finish top 4 it will be Liverpool who overtake us.

11 hours ago, midds said:

City

Arsenal

Man U

Liverpool

I got 12/1 Sky Bet, on any order city Arsenal Man U Liverpool. just to soften the blow if we should fail.

Edited by prefabtoon

46 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Seamless transition from worrying about Liverpool to worrying about Brighton beating Arsenal and City. Well played. 

Well Arsenal aren’t all that lately and if they win that it won’t be the city we know with Haaland and De Breune they face. 
It won’t matter though, because we will crush them like we will crush Arsenal this weekend.

10 minutes ago, Displayname said:

Well Arsenal aren’t all that lately and if they win that it won’t be the city we know with Haaland and De Breune they face. 
It won’t matter though, because we will crush them like we will crush Arsenal this weekend.

:indi:that’s it! 

Didn't Liverpool go on a 17 then 18 winning run in recent years or something ridiculous. 

I think we'll do it because of the position we're in ourselves but there's a very strong possibility of Liverpool winning every game they have left. Granted they're not as strong as they were but they have been in this situation many times before. 

I can't see Man Utd dropping enough points to slip out of the top 4, they're fixtures are just to kind to them. 

Brighton have had an excellent season but they have a tough run in, would be amazed if they don't drop points in 1 or 2 games at least. 

It's totally in our hands but if anyone is a threat I consider them to be Liverpool, however they've only really got 2 games to get more points than us in 5 games. If you take their games against Brentford and Villa, it's going to be one hell of an effort from them.