The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - NUFC to enter Conference League if Man City win FA Cup

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

621 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Brighton seem to be overrated on here, was only a few weeks ago they lost to Fulham at home and needed a last minute goal to beat Bournemouth at home, they will get distracted by the FA cup now as well, they are a good team but nothing for us to worry about. Liverpool have always been the main danger and however poor Spurs are they have Kane so will be top 6 because of that. As things stand unless we totally collapse Liverpool will be the only team below us now that will finish above us so that means we will be 6th at worst.

Just listening to a betting podcast. They're talking about how we have a conversion problem, rather than a creative one.

In the last seven games, we've scored only three goals from 97 shots.

Since the world cup we're 3rd in the league for big chances created and shots in the box. 

Man City are only marginally better on those metrics. 

7 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Just listening to a betting podcast. They're talking about how we have a conversion problem, rather than a creative one.

In the last seven games, we've scored only three goals from 97 shots.

Since the world cup we're 3rd in the league for big chances created and shots in the box. 

Man City are only marginally better on those metrics. 

3 from 97. That’s bad.

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

If we’re not careful and Buck up we’re going to be 8th or 9th very soon. 

That’s where I think we will be around, expect Brighton, Liverpool, Brentford and Villa to be above us.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

That’s where I think we will be around, expect Brighton, Liverpool, Brentford and Villa to be above us.

Liverpool yes, the others I don't think so. Brighton possibly. I still think we'll finish 6th or 7th.

I’m just concerned that if this continues we’re going to slide down the table and our better players are going to be on the phone to their agents in May. We’ve got to grow with players like Isak, Botman and Bruno.

Just now, Ronaldo said:

I’m just concerned that if this continues we’re going to slide down the table and our better players are going to be on the phone to their agents in May. We’ve got to grow with players like Isak, Botman and Bruno.

Isak is probably more concerned with not playing games at the minute, rather than where we finish.

18 minutes ago, TRon said:

Liverpool yes, the others I don't think so. Brighton possibly. I still think we'll finish 6th or 7th.

I’d be shocked if Brighton don’t finish above us, brilliant side and score loads of goals.

Only 'big 6' side left to play away from home is Chelsea on the last day of the season. Liverpool and Man City already played twice, all the others at home. 2 games in hand on Spurs.

Putting the ball into the net is only issue for me. Change it up at the top end of the pitch v Wolves. Need to be getting 6 points from these next 2 and it'll all look rosier.

26 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

January was a massive missed opportunity. I think everyone knew that at the end of January. We can only assume there must be a financial reason why.

Hindsight is easy but it was clear at the time it was a rare opportunity. Chelsea and Liverpool won't be this shit next season. They can and will throw massive money at the problem. Both already have.

1 minute ago, ohmelads said:

January was a massive missed opportunity. I think everyone knew that at the end of January. We can only assume there must be a financial reason why.

Hindsight is easy but it was clear at the time it was a rare opportunity. Chelsea and Liverpool won't be this shit next season. They can and will throw massive money at the problem. Both already have.

we didn’t have the money to spend though 

17 minutes ago, ohmelads said:

The local reporters were briefed that none of our first choice targets were available.