The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

1 hour ago, 54 said:

I saw it on Twitter, and completely missed that Scotty had put it two posts up tbf :lol:

[emoji38] I was just looking at the league table and fixtures and noticed it. Definitely the most positive way at looking things though!

5 minutes ago, PRL said:

If you really see this happening, whack your money where your mouth is - it’s 10-1 and above. Put a decent slab in there if you think more likely. 

Liverpool getting 15 points out of 15 is far more unlikely than Newcastle getting 7 out of 15 and Man Utd getting 9 out of 18. 

Of course it's possible but the chances are slim. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Look at it this way, if Man Utd don’t beat Brighton on Thursday and Liverpool win both their games. They’ll only be one or two points behind them, the pressure will be on Man Utd then. We’ve got better goal difference too, Man Utd don’t have that luxury over Liverpool.

Edited by Ronson333

3 hours ago, 54 said:

On Thursday we want Brighton and Man United to draw right? Would mean Brighton stay at arms length and Man United stay behind us having played the same amount.

Brighton have Arsenal, Villa and us away and Man Utd and Man City at home in their run-in.

Tbh if they can win all of those then fair play.  Can’t see it.  

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

Listening to Klopp’s abuse of Tierney, I desperate for us to beat those loathsome pricks to Top 4.

Be very surprised if he isn't charged for that, he thinks he's clever, but he's attacking the referees integrity. It's one thing for a fan to say it, but not a manager

Crunching some numbers the chasing pack have no real margin for error

Liverpool 5 games left

Draw 1 game 69pts max
Draw 2 games 67pt max

Draw 3 games 65pt max (they can't catch us here)

Lose 1 game 68pt max
Lose 2 games 65 pts max (can't catch us)

They're capable of winning them all, but I'd not be surprised to see Brenford or Fulham getting something looking at how they've defending vs Spurs and Forest.

I haven't looked at Brighton, but I can't see them beating everyone 

I'm a 10/10 for us, I can't see any let up from the players and I expect to go unbeaten till the end of the season. Very worst case is 2 wins and 3 draws which gives us 74 points, but I'm expecting 4 wins and a draw leaving us with 78 points 

1 hour ago, DoricGinola said:

Disappointing that the Scouse fannies have 2 games before St James' next Sunday.

Suppose a wee bit of scoreboard pressure will keep the lads minds sharp.

On the other hand they could be out of it by the time we play. 

4 hours ago, BonesJones said:

How annoying that 6 of the points they have came from us. If just 3 of those were missing and were for us instead then this situation would look completely different.

Said it at the time Liverpool at home was a game just not to lose. Thought our approach was naive though I admire any team that goes for it. Hope it doesn’t come back to bite us…

5 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Said it at the time Liverpool at home was a game just not to lose. Thought our approach was naive though I admire any team that goes for it. Hope it doesn’t come back to bite us…

I still blame the palace game and that dodgy goal ruled off that fa admitted they were wrong. We should be on 67 points now.

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

7 points from 5 games is all that's needed to fuck Liverpool off, man. That's assuming they win every single game between now and the end of the season, howeh.

Fuck, were absolutely doing that

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

And 7 is in Europe? I thought it was 6 - that’s fantastic achievement.

7 is Conference League. Another point though and we can’t finish lower than 6th.

I still think it’s 6 points we need as our GD is ten better than Liverpool and the way Leeds are playing and that coming up I’m hoping we spank them as well to boost that. 

i think beat Leicester is all we have to do then, anything from arsenal, Brighton or Chelsea just steals the deal more.

Edited by Gawalls

I’m quite confident but obviously would rather Liverpool didn’t collect points. I’m actually more confident than I would be if I was a Man U fan right now. They have some tricky fixtures and flatter to deceive at times.

Edited by AJ9