The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

2 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

For all the "bed wetting" of only a week ago its near enough 50/50 now isn't it?

50% chance of beating Brighton and anything less were having to beat Chelsea as well as Leicester.

No, it isn't 50/50. 

If we don't win on Thursday we won't do it. We will go to Stamford Bridge needing a win and that's not going to happen, under those circumstances. Everything resides on beating Brighton I'm afraid.

Just now, Wandy said:

If we don't win on Thursday we won't do it. We will go to Stamford Bridge needing a win and that's not going to happen, under those circumstances. Everything resides on beating Brighton I'm afraid.

That scares me tbf. If we go out and attack we will get slapped like Arsenal. - Gotta play some defensive trap and invite them up the pitch.

1 minute ago, Wandy said:

That doesn’t really follow at all. Brighton is arguably the hardest game left. 

2 minutes ago, Wandy said:

We won’t need to, Villa will get a point and we will beat Leicester. Job done.

3 minutes ago, Wandy said:

You should be giving the lads the team talk

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

That doesn’t really follow at all. Brighton is arguably the hardest game left. 

It's about momentum. If we don't win on Thursday then that confirms to me that it's swinging away from us. I really hope I'm wrong but I think the key injuries to Longstaff (and Bruno) are going to shaft us.

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

We won’t need to, Villa will get a point and we will beat Leicester. Job done.

Liverpool won't drop a point now and will demolish Southampton.

The bed wetters must be in dreamland. Not only they get to suck all of the excitement and anticipation out of Thursday, if we lose, in their minds their bulk buy of adult nappies will be vindicated and they get to repeat the cycle all over again, beginning with the summer transfer window.