The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

614 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

54 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Is this table based on the points difference after the same number of games last season? Or is it based on the comparison with the opposition faced?

The latter. I know ours is correct, but I need to double check my count for others.

Edited by The Prophet

Think that Spurs will continue to pull out some fantastic results all season long but I think from the end of January so they’ll start losing games they’re expected to win. Think there’s a good chance that they don’t finish top four in all honesty. Their squad isn’t that deep and the injuries are starting to hit them 

Just now, mondonewc said:

Maddison and Van Der Veen both out until New Year, Maddison could be for as long as 3 months. 

Cheers. Didn't think Maddison's injury was gonna be quite that severe. Never nice to see players get injured, unfortunate for them. It does help us mind, which itselt is a positive. Especially with all our own injuries.

Hope they get back well once they do.

7 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Cheers. Didn't think Maddison's injury was gonna be quite that severe. Never nice to see players get injured, unfortunate for them. It does help us mind, which itselt is a positive. Especially with all our own injuries.

Hope they get back well once they do.

Yeah, neither did they, huge blow of course. I really felt they were running massively above expectation, let's see what they're made of without him.

Maddison is a bigger singular injury than any player we've lost. He's been key to everything they do. #1 in the PL in chances created per 90, #2 in total chances created behind only Trippier, and ludicrously far ahead of everyone in shot creating actions. He's second across all of Europe's top 5 leagues behind only Dembele. He's also #1 in goal creating actions and #2 per 90 behind only Doku, who has almost half as many minutes. Player of the Season type of impact through 11 games.

Worth noting that Brighton had Dunk, Milner go off through injury last night. 

Would be particularly bad for them if Dunk was out for any length of time (although his injury doesn’t sound too bad).

3 points behind Spurs should we win this evening, given both clubs respective starts and our extra games (Spurs got knocked out in the 2nd round of the League Cup) that would be really impressive.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

3 points behind Spurs should we win this evening, given both clubs respective starts and our extra games (Spurs got knocked out in the 2nd round of the League Cup) that would be really impressive.

Would be great. Villa with bissouma out next then city away for them so got to fancy us being at least level with chelsea/man utd at home