The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

614 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

15 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

I feel a lot more comfortable being outside the top 4 and doing the chasing.     Hope we can just relax and just sort out form out, see where it takes us 

Aye Man U must be the ones worrying now. 3 wins in the last 8 league games and their key midfielder missing the next 4. 

Looked like they had 3rd nailed on and now could be 5th after their next game. 

30 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Aye Man U must be the ones worrying now. 3 wins in the last 8 league games and their key midfielder missing the next 4. 

Looked like they had 3rd nailed on and now could be 5th after their next game. 

Not worried, but looking forward to the break so our players can get some rest. They've played a ridiculous amount of football. 

We have 4 games after the break where we should expect no less than 9 points. 

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Man Utd have a few 'icky' games coming up like. Brighton and us away followed by Brentford at home, plus Chelsea and Spurs not long after that. 

We should be comfortably beating Brentford at home. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Not worried, but looking forward to the break so our players can get some rest. They've played a ridiculous amount of football. 

We have 4 games after the break where we should expect no less than 9 points. 

Won’t most of your players be on international duty ?

We should be comfortably beating Brentford at home. 

They've got the 3rd best record since the World Cup. You should be beating most teams outside the top 2 comfortably with the squad and budget but it's not quite happening.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They've got the 3rd best record since the World Cup. You should be beating most teams outside the top 2 comfortably with the squad and budget but it's not quite happening.

Brentford? Fairly sure they don't like. :lol: I was looking at an article earlier in the week and they were 8th. We were 3rd behind Arsenal and City. 

And its not happening at home for us? Today was the first time in 16 games that we haven't scored 2+ at home. The only sides with a better home record than us are City and Arsenal. 

We're so much better than people on here give us credit for. :lol: we're still in every competition playing two games a week. The team is doing remarkably well. We finished 6th last year ffs. 

Brentford? Fairly sure they don't like. :lol: I was looking at an article earlier in the week and they were 8th. We were 3rd behind Arsenal and City. 

And its not happening at home for us? Today was the first time in 16 games that we haven't scored 2+ at home. The only sides with a better home record than us are City and Arsenal. 

We're so much better than people on here give us credit for. :lol: we're still in every competition playing two games a week. The team is doing remarkably well. We finished 6th last year ffs. 

You're both wrong, since the World Cup, Brentford are 4th in the table since the World Cup, and have just went on a 12 game unbeaten run:

c47e30d5a6ad637d47d6ee2b0a4a666c.png

1 minute ago, 54 said:

You're both wrong, since the World Cup, Brentford are 4th in the table since the World Cup, and have just went on a 12 game unbeaten run:

c47e30d5a6ad637d47d6ee2b0a4a666c.png

They've only played 10 since the world cup, and they lost yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

They've only played 10 since the world cup, and they lost yesterday. 

Yeah, I forgot to account for the death the Queen Elizabeth when counting game weeks, they're still 4th though :thup:

64f25741e2c67145972c8ca807001f80.png

Also used the term "Went" as it indicates past tense. They've also beat Man City away, drew with Arsenal away, beat Liverpool at home, and drew with Spurs at home in that 12 game run. They're certainly not the a team you should be "Comfortably" beating.

Edited by 54

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

Yeah, I forgot to account for the death the Queen Elizabeth when counting game weeks, they're still 4th though :thup:

64f25741e2c67145972c8ca807001f80.png

Fulham have 20 points since the world cup so your table is wrong. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Last 10 games.

Screenshot_20230312-202537.png

So not third best since the world cup then? 

11 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I’d expect an improved performance after spending 230m. It’s not the same team that finished 6th. 

Fulham have 20 points since the world cup so your table is wrong. :lol:

So not third best since the world cup then? 

I've just gone from game week the "gameweek" prior to the World Cup to now, there are games in hand that have been played etc. 

Thats not the point people are making though, and you sure as hell know that, you little troll you :lol: