Anthony Gordon

Jack27

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

No I won't FFS. You ever read the Luke Chadwick story? You ever read about people with body dysmorphia. One of my old friends from the Venice tried to off himself a few times over and what people said about him on social media. 

Some of you can be seriously  unempathetic twats.

I'm not actually speaking to him 

4 minutes ago, Holloway said:

I'm not actually speaking to him 

You are leaving a trail behind. Many know about Luke Chadwick. But look up Reid Ewing's story. Social media trolls really helped his dysmorphia along a really dark path.  Maybe you'll have a different view after reading about it.

Edited by Vinny Green Balls

4 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

You are leaving a trail behind. Many know about Luke Chadwick. But look up Reid Ewing's story. Social media trolls really helped his dysmorphia along a really dark path.  Maybe you'll have a different view after reading about it.

Nah, you're alright. We've just won a critical game and I'm very happy. So I'll leave it there,Vinny. 

Thought he was the one who injected that bit of extra pace and tempo in the second half. Could see on a couple of occasions when he took quick throws that he knew we needed to get the crowd up and get the play moving a bit quicker. Glad he played the extra minutes tonight as he looks very fit. 

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Was our best player in my opinion. Was the player driving us forward the most and he cut inside very nicely at one stage interchanging with Wilson 

I like that he still looked to cut in from the right when the space was there.

Much better footballer than he's given credit for. Not just some speed merchant at all.

Imagine all the energy so many people wasted slating thus guy and complaining about the signing. He's a good player.

4 minutes ago, UncleBingo said:

I'm not convinced but I can see that he offers something.

Definitely needs to work on his first touch mind, it's letting him down more often than not.

Surprised to hear this, not sure what more he could have done so far this season. He’s played in multiple positions really well and probably been our most dangerous outlet, especially when games have been closed. Really think he’s going to become a top player 

14 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Surprised to hear this, not sure what more he could have done so far this season. He’s played in multiple positions really well and probably been our most dangerous outlet, especially when games have been closed. Really think he’s going to become a top player 

Sometimes he still looks short of quality. Like he has a lot of attributes. Fast. 2 footed. Aggressive.  But lacking that special something.  

Saying that he has looked goood this season undoubtedly. And has contributed a lot. His position is jailed and I’m most confident about him of all our wide players. 

1 hour ago, Likelylad said:

Bruno's on 3 already. Going to be lots of 1 game bans due to how card happy the refs are this season. Especially for dissent etc 

Bruno’s today was pathetically immature. Didn’t get the foul he wanted so 10 seconds later goes and kicks the guy in front of the ref.