Anthony Gordon

Jack27

3 hours ago, LiquidAK said:

Can anyone link me to the #content of Gordon using Serena's camera? Heard it mentioned a few places but struggling to find anything 

It’s on the matchcam vid about a minute in, but only for a few seconds

Edited by SteV

5 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Can anyone link me to the #content of Gordon using Serena's camera? Heard it mentioned a few places but struggling to find anything 

Beginning of the Match Cam video.

Edited by Ikon

1 hour ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Seen a post on Twitter last night and it is probably right.

Either Cole Palmer or Gordon (probably the latter) will likely miss out on the Euro squad due to Southgate playing/taking Rashford :lol: 

For me the wide left position for England is wide open. It very much feels like the Gerrard/Lampard/Scholes dilemma all over again in trying to get the likes of Saka/Foden/Palmer/Bellingham in the side at the same time.

Seen this. Regardless of experience etc there's no way he should be taking Rashford ahead of both of those like, not a chance. He's been absolutely abysmal pretty much all season.

9 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Seen this. Regardless of experience etc there's no way he should be taking Rashford ahead of both of those like, not a chance. He's been absolutely abysmal pretty much all season.

Rashford is so underrated on here it’s embarrassing 

Course Gordon should be ahead of him on form but Rashford isn’t that bad he averages about 15 goals a season albeit up and down , scored 30 in all comps last season and is a threat cutting in ( especially in the sub role this slot in the euros squad will likely suffice to )

I think Southgate will probably try and get both in somehow- think there’s still a chance the squads could be larger iirc so if that’s the case most likely will be. 

Rashford has the polar opposite defensive attitude of Gordon but I just feel that the likely slot in the squad is more of a game changer which maybe Rashford is slightly more of 

Gordon though would be a 90 minute player and maybe less of a risk if say foden got injured and also in games we are likely to be defending in as offers a lot more protection and is much more all rounded 

10 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

When Rashford is bad. he is BAD.

It looks like he just gives up, even at the start of the game. The moment something doesn't work for him, he just shuts off for the rest of the game.

3 minutes ago, Erikse said:

It looks like he just gives up, even at the start of the game. The moment something doesn't work for him, he just shuts off for the rest of the game.

If he was foreign he would get x10 the stick.

When he's bad the work rate is 0/10. Doesn't track anyone. Press anyone. And when he gets on the ball, he can't do anything. pass nor dribble. Then he'll just sigh and have his hands out.

Edited by The College Dropout

1 hour ago, tgarve said:

Rashford is so underrated on here it’s embarrassing 

Course Gordon should be ahead of him on form but Rashford isn’t that bad he averages about 15 goals a season albeit up and down , scored 30 in all comps last season and is a threat cutting in ( especially in the sub role this slot in the euros squad will likely suffice to )

I think Southgate will probably try and get both in somehow- think there’s still a chance the squads could be larger iirc so if that’s the case most likely will be. 

Rashford has the polar opposite defensive attitude of Gordon but I just feel that the likely slot in the squad is more of a game changer which maybe Rashford is slightly more of 

Gordon though would be a 90 minute player and maybe less of a risk if say foden got injured and also in games we are likely to be defending in as offers a lot more protection and is much more all rounded 

He's had a crap season and has exhibited an awful attitude since Teg Haag joined. It's clear he doesn't want to play under him but he's not mature or professional enough to suck it up. There's absolutely no way he justifies a place in the England squad when you have the likes of Gordon, Foden, Grealish, Palmer and Saka as your other options.

I was a Rashford fan I might add, but this season he's been an embarrassment.

1 minute ago, Holmesy said:

He's had a crap season and has exhibited an awful attitude since Teg Haag joined. It's clear he doesn't want to play under him but he's not mature or professional enough to suck it up. There's absolutely no way he justifies a place in the England squad when you have the likes of Gordon, Foden, Grealish, Palmer and Saka as your other options.

If you listen to his recent interview, he seems to spend his energy feeling sorry for himself. Just doesn't have the mentality of a winner at all.

Meh, I know his flaws and all but he still has scored plenty of goals, just think really he seems better suited to being main man at a midtable team with a manager who will put arm round him rather than in the fishbowl/clownshow that is man u. Plenty good players been sucked down there.

15 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Meh, I know his flaws and all but he still has scored plenty of goals, just think really he seems better suited to being main man at a midtable team with a manager who will put arm round him rather than in the fishbowl/clownshow that is man u. Plenty good players been sucked down there.

Partly right already anyway.

Always baffles me how many talented footballers just throw their careers away from just not having the right attitude.

Compare the talent of Rashford and James Milner for example, compared to their fortunes.

Jordan Henderson, like him or not, is a great example of what limited footballers can do with the correct attitude.

Rashford can be filed under Dele Alli, Oxlade-Chamberlain etc, for now at least, but a certain Ross Barkley has shown that there is time to resurrect a career. 

Man Uniteds next manager is crucial for Rashford, sadly for him, the best manager for Rashfords career is representing Newcastle United. :lol:

1 hour ago, Holmesy said:

I mean he scored 30 goals last season under ten Haag but I get he is defensively suspect. 

Hes not terrible he’s not world class it lies somewhere in the middle 

9 minutes ago, STM said:

Always baffles me how many talented footballers just throw their careers away from just not having the right attitude.

Compare the talent of Rashford and James Milner for example, compared to their fortunes.

Jordan Henderson, like him or not, is a great example of what limited footballers can do with the correct attitude.

Rashford can be filed under Dele Alli, Oxlade-Chamberlain etc, for now at least, but a certain Ross Barkley has shown that there is time to resurrect a career. 

Man Uniteds next manager is crucial for Rashford, sadly for him, the best manager for Rashfords career is representing Newcastle United. :lol:

It baffles you that different people have different attitudes/ priorities?

Thats the mantra of everything in life. Happens in every sector

Also some people allow personal lives to affect their careers some don’t. It’s not as simple as x y z