Anthony Gordon

Jack27

4 minutes ago, tgarve said:

It baffles you that different people have different attitudes/ priorities?

Thats the mantra of everything in life. Happens in every sector

Also some people allow personal lives to affect their careers some don’t. It’s not as simple as x y z

Well OK, let me correct myself. It doesn't baffle me at all. But as you say, some people have all the natural talent in the world and don't make the most of it. 

I won't have any sympathy for Rashford. He isn't prioritising his football and his performances have suffered.

1 minute ago, STM said:

Well OK, let me correct myself. It doesn't baffle me at all. But as you say, some people have all the natural talent in the world and don't make the most of it. 

I won't have any sympathy for Rashford. He isn't prioritising his football and his performances have suffered.

The point I’m making is that it’s maybe not his fault. No one really knows the ins and outs- see dele and jonas etc maybe will never know 

1 minute ago, tgarve said:

The point I’m making is that it’s maybe not his fault. No one really knows the ins and outs- see dele and jonas etc maybe will never know 

Well, I suppose from that point of view, it comes down to excuses and how far someone allows themselves to get caught up in whatever problem life throws at them. After all, football doesn't come first over mental health etc.

My instinctive/cynical side will always think that we hear their sob story or excuses after they've thrown it all away. 

I suppose that's what truly makes someone great in whatever they do. They make the sacrifices, they ride the storms, they persevere.

9 minutes ago, STM said:

Well, I suppose from that point of view, it comes down to excuses and how far someone allows themselves to get caught up in whatever problem life throws at them. After all, football doesn't come first over mental health etc.

My instinctive/cynical side will always think that we hear their sob story or excuses after they've thrown it all away. 

I suppose that's what truly makes someone great in whatever they do. They make the sacrifices, they ride the storms, they persevere.

image.thumb.png.0d6798cd0e59dcf066cd2fd965260ccb.png

Edited by Tross

This Rashford obsession is a bit like the agenda the Media seemed to have against Sterling. Me thinks the colour of their skin might have something to do with the anger generated in some.

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

This Rashford obsession is a bit like the agenda the Media seemed to have against Sterling. Me thinks the colour of their skin might have something to do with the anger generated in some.

I'm not angry, he's just been absolutely shite all season long. 

Don’t think anyone has made a single comment about Rashford’s form that is linked to his skin colour. People shit on other team’s players constantly. I’d say that Rashford was pretty much universally respected and liked on the forum until this season where his performances have been poor. You can argue about him going forward but what you can’t argue about is his contribution defensively. He’s probably the worst in the league for it 

Interesting that our least injury-prone player appears to stay completely clear of our physio/strength&conditioning team. 

Edited by Paulinho

18 minutes ago, Paulinho said:

Interesting that our least injury-prone player appears to stays completely clear of our physio/strength&conditioning team. 

:lol:

Fantastic watch that mind. Seems like a sound lad.

Brilliant interview. 

Following in the spirit of how these interviews always are in my experience, he's going to have an absolute stinker or get sent off tomorrow. :lol: If he doesn't then he's a special case.