Anthony Gordon

Jack27

8 minutes ago, Paully said:

What a magnificent interview this was on SSN! 15 minutes of positivity and talking complete sense! He speaks so well and HAS to start on Sunday! Over to Mr Negative! OHH ANTHONY GORDON!

Sad he's the only one in the England camp who gets this.

Honestly he's probably my favourite player currently, I just can't fault his attitude and talent. Really wishing he gets more opportunities in the Euros, but that's down to Gareth the fraud.

Fingers crossed he gets a goal and is able to make a real difference

Just now, Willow said:

Honestly he's probably my favourite player currently, I just can't fault his attitude and talent. Really wishing he gets more opportunities in the Euros, but that's down to Gareth the fraud.

Fingers crossed he gets a goal and is able to make a real difference

Imagine he starts and ends up top scorer in the thing, Gareth would probably congratulate himself over it like

Suprised he admitted he fell off the bike because he was to busy recording on a phone..

The thing was, because I was on my phone I didn’t know I was falling off until I hit the floor. I was just focused on my phone. I think the moral of the story is that we spend too much time on our phones these days, just enjoy the moment without a phone!’

He also stated he didn't know EU bikes have the brake levers reversed though, so I guess that's the real cause, thinking the back brake was the front.

someone should probably have told him on bikes you generally press both brakes at the same time and modulate the pressure.... Whilst riding with 2 hands

I'm guessing it was an EMTB with 160-180mm of front suspension travel, your going down hill and hit the front brake, the suspension dips hard and you get catapulted off.

Edited by Arknor

Just now, Arknor said:

Suprised he admitted he fell off the bike because he was to busy recording on a phone..

He also stated he didn't know EU bikes have the brake levers reversed though, so I guess that's the real cause, thinking the back brake was the front.

someone should probably have told him on bikes you generally press both brakes at the same time and modulate the pressure.... Whilst riding with 2 hands

:milner:

1 minute ago, duo said:

I bet Gareth isn't even watching Gordon..

newFile-2.jpg?width=1200

Shocking but probable FFS! A full game of AG would be him pulling the left flank all over the place creating space. That’s without his eye for goal too! I’m expecting another episode of shouting at the telly come Sunday! [emoji38]