Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Do feel for the lad like, he deserves so much more than Southgate has thrown his way.

Englands loss is Newcastle's gain I suppose, just hope he's not too disheartened after this shitshow of a euros.

3 minutes ago, Ginola14 said:

are we sure that bicycle injury story isn't a cover up for some bust up?

otherwise unfathomable why Southgate refuses to play him 

Not really he has only given him less than 5 minutes in four games now. It's down to Southgate being a useless cunt

1 minute ago, Checko said:

Feels like everyone's been calling for Gordon to play. If Southgate does it, and it works, he'll look like a fool for not spotting it himself earlier.

So Gordon won't play, so Southgate can't be proven wrong.

38 minutes ago, Ginola14 said:

are we sure that bicycle injury story isn't a cover up for some bust up?

otherwise unfathomable why Southgate refuses to play him 

Cos he wears the wrong colour jersey week in week out

29 minutes ago, Checko said:

Feels like everyone's been calling for Gordon to play. If Southgate does it, and it works, he'll look like a fool for not spotting it himself earlier.

I said the same after last game - he’ll double down every game now

Edited by Gawalls

Definitely think he was unused today because that stubborn big nosed bore in the dugout didn't like his honest interview where he said we were crap after the last game. More interested in proving himself right than making an obvious fix to the side.

It must be so difficult as a player, when you’re being managed and ignored by a fucking imbecile, to keep your shit together and be professional.

I genuinely wouldn’t wish Southgate on any team. I hope he is ignored by all of top level football and is never seen again

4 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

It must be so difficult as a player, when you’re being managed and ignored by a fucking imbecile, to keep your shit together and be professional.

I hope he is given the man united job the second the euros and their bad psr year is over to afford sacking ball bag

Fyp