[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

There’s no way to earn loyalty points unless you already have at least about 75. 

It’s not that high, but you’re overall point that if you haven’t got any, it’s very difficult/impossible to start, is fair.

I do think it’ll start to become more accessible again in time (even without any changes to how things work), but it’s gonna take a while.

Just now, GeordieDazzler said:

What was the point in the periods after 3 then if what just a straight shootout for the remaining tickets.

Why order them in a way that seems merit based? To save website traffic?

I don’t think it was a “straight shootout” as such. I think if you were in p4 you had a far greater chance of a ticket than if in p7, for example.

Appreciate that’s absolutely fuck all consolation if you’ve missed out in p4 and you’re seeing someone in p7 that’s got one like.

Can anyone who has recieved a successful email please confirm if a payment has come out and if it has, was it debit or credit card?

My only hope is that a late payment is taken from a credit card (took 24 hours last time).

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Can anyone who has recieved a successful email please confirm if a payment has come out and if it has, was it debit or credit card?

My only hope is that a late payment is taken from a credit card (took 24 hours last time).

Says pending on my credit card. I feel for you with the ticket situation btw. I still maintain a PRIORITY eligibility criteria should mean tickets are distributed to those with priority then roll over down the categories until they're gone.

18 minutes ago, SteV said:

I don’t think it was a “straight shootout” as such. I think if you were in p4 you had a far greater chance of a ticket than if in p7, for example.

Appreciate that’s absolutely fuck all consolation if you’ve missed out in p4 and you’re seeing someone in p7 that’s got one like.

You should just be happy for others fans like, it's miserable as owt to be whinging.