[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

Of course League of Gentlemen’s popped up for damage control. 

Disappointed not to get one myself but that’s just the way it goes. We could win our first bit of silverware in over 50 years man. Can’t wait me. 

4 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Take a punt on them before we got to the final. You could get them for about £500 immediately after the quarters.

Wish I knew about it as I always thought those types of tickets were in the thousands - would’ve been joining you there at that price 

Just now, andyc35i said:

Wish I knew about it as I always thought those types of tickets were in the thousands - would’ve been joining you there at that price 

Heads up. You can probably get one now for next year’s final for £250 🙂

1 minute ago, andyc35i said:

I waited until the draw. Had them in my basket and as soon as Southampton v NUFC were drawn I hit pay. My mate tried it 5 mins later and they’d gone up £500.

13 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

I waited until the draw. Had them in my basket and as soon as Southampton v NUFC were drawn I hit pay. My mate tried it 5 mins later and they’d gone up £500.

Have you got yours yet? 

7 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Worst referee possible for the game. He should have been demoted just for the Chelsea away performance last year. Worst referee there is in the Premier League imo 

Aye, he's absolutely shite. Looks like he's going to cry every match cos he's so completely out of his depth.

4 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

If you were lucky enough to get a ticket, do everyone proud by getting behind the players. Nee twisting or whinging or sitting down. Let’s show them Manc twats how to get behind a football team. 

Are the elderly allowed to sit down, boss? 

Five of us go to matches together, and have done for years, 2 of us were lucky enough to be in P3 while the other three were in P4 (missed on cup game each) - They managed to get ticket via the ballot.
I know there's never going to be a easy way to distribute tickets but there has to be a way to prevent this from happening  (Ignoring the fact he could be a WUM) :dontknow:

IMG_6099.jpg

1 minute ago, Mag3.14 said:

Five of us go to matches together, and have done for years, 2 of us were lucky enough to be in P3 while the other three were in P4 (missed on cup game each) - They managed to get ticket via the ballot.
I know there's never going to be a easy way to distribute tickets but there has to be a way to prevent this from happening  (Ignoring the fact he could be a WUM) :dontknow:

IMG_6099.jpg

He is a WUM. 

11 minutes ago, Mag3.14 said:

IMG_6099.jpg

There's been plenty of WUMery like this today on Twitter.

Edited by The Prophet

19 minutes ago, Mag3.14 said:

IMG_6099.jpg

I know him - definitely on the wind up. When I used to go to pretty much every Away game he was at most of them. 

6 hours ago, Interpolic said:

2 of us were P4 and appear not to have got tickets, hearing of plenty in P6 who have. Bizarre system. 

yup, 2 of my kids mates in tears as got nowt fron p4.

all because all cup tickets not purchased in their names. otherwise would have been p3.

3 hours ago, STM said:

After being a whiney little bitch about not getting a ticket in the ballot. Someone has just offered me a ticket for my bairn... meaning I can now go.

Not only am I buzzing but I'm gobsmacked at the kindness of people. Unreal.

Although the bairn will have to get in with a senior ticket but that's a gamble I'm defo willing to take.

sent you a PM before i read this so ignore it.

if he gets pulled up u just say his grandad couldnt make it so gave to him as a treat.