[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

31 minutes ago, Geordie Magpie said:

Was thinking parking Harrow on Hill as it looks easy for tubes into Trafalgar Square and Wembley.

Aiming to get into London for 10am on the Sunday, reckon finding somewhere to park in Harrow will be sound? 

You're better off trying to find parking in North Harrow (one stop on from Harrow on the Hill) on a nearby residential road. Just be careful because the Met Line splits in two after HotH, so make sure your train isn't headed to Uxbridge or the next stop on will be West Harrow (which isn't massively far from North Harrow either tbf, so you could walk it [emoji38]).

HotH is next to a shopping centre and bus depot. There's not much car parking around there.

1 hour ago, Beren said:

You're better off trying to find parking in North Harrow (one stop on from Harrow on the Hill) on a nearby residential road. Just be careful because the Met Line splits in two after HotH, so make sure your train isn't headed to Uxbridge or the next stop on will be West Harrow (which isn't massively far from North Harrow either tbf, so you could walk it [emoji38]).

HotH is next to a shopping centre and bus depot. There's not much car parking around there.

Thanks for the advice, even if we were to find an Asda or Tesco car park and just park there before heading off into London

16 minutes ago, cambb said:

Has anybody actually had it confirmed how the ballot system is operating? Does P4- P7 all have the same chance of a ticket? 

Would seem very unlikely as there would then have been little point in having them as different groups.

Suspect the amount of tickets available for each decreases on a sliding scale.

3000 optimists ahead of me in the ‘ballot’ queue. Picturing it as being like a 1980’s tombola in Felling Social Club  with a queue going down to the Metro station! (Niche reference for the very few and quite aged…). Reckon I’d have brought a ball, looking forward to some keepy-uppies on the bankies.

7 minutes ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

Why are we all queuing when its a ballot? Surely you just go on any time between now and when it closes?

How else is the little guy going to get his exercise if he doesn’t get out and do his keepy uppies?

5 minutes ago, AndersonButler said:

I’m in, I’ve selected the ticket etc now I’m just getting a payment error. Any ideas?

I got that, then on the drop down menu there is a ballot option, click on it and it should let you go back to your ballot application and finish it off.