Financial Fair Play / Profit & Sustainability

Mattoon

I'm fairly sure something is going to leak out about a new training ground in the not-too-distant future.

Does the Mitchell appointment not show that we conduct as much of our business as possible as quietly as possible? Isak signing was first reported when he was on the plane. Tonali hadn't been linked once, suddenly there's a £50m deal happening.

2 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

I'm fairly sure something is going to leak out about a new training ground in the not-too-distant future.

Does the Mitchell appointment not show that we conduct as much of our business as possible as quietly as possible? Isak signing was first reported when he was on the plane. Tonali hadn't been linked once, suddenly there's a £50m deal happening.

That's why I think the next transfer will come out of the blue and be confirmed within a week of the first concrete link. 

2 hours ago, gdm said:

Listened to the true faith podcast probably. They had a podcast last week worrying about lack of news on training ground & stadium and saying they now have doubts that PIF are all in.

in short: a load of Baws 

True Faith were the original Twitter idiots before Twitter existed. Always overreacting, then calming down and having a go at people who overreacted.

When they had the actual magazine they always had at least 1 article of someone fondly remembering hooliganism. It would go as far as people being on holiday and writing in about the local club on their holiday and their hooligans.

I stopped reading it when I was a teenager, and have never felt inclined to take an interest in their digital offerings.

It makes sense that narcissists like Alex Hurst are well in there.

41 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Isak had been linked at the beginning of the summer in fairness. It’s almost impossible to keep transfer news out of the media, so many people involved.

They're idiots with short memories. 

Expanded the Training Building last summer

Bought the old NFA building this May to be the new Media and Analyst building. 

But aye.. no investment. 

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Maybe Mandy has been doing what they do  on Location, Location, Location. Viewing training grounds, saying she loves them and that she could see us living there, but then she never actually buys the property. Wor Mehrdad is sick of it, goes behind her back with the club’s credit card and just buys a small fixer upper in Pelaw.

Edited by Joelinton7

2 hours ago, gdm said:

Listened to the true faith podcast probably. They had a podcast last week worrying about lack of news on training ground & stadium and saying they now have doubts that PIF are all in.

in short: a load of Baws 

Yeah I stopped listening as soon as they said that, the bunch of fannies

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, OCK said:

They're idiots with short memories. 

Expanded the Training Building last summer

Bought the old NFA building this May to be the new Media and Analyst building. 

But aye.. no investment. 

Hey  don't let facts get in the way of a cast iron opinion 

The clubs has seen nothing but a unbelievable turn around in 36 months, top to bottom has been rebuilt after Ashley.

But hey, no new training ground news means that PIF are uninterested and these guys wet there knickers with there own fictional bs.

Edited by Hudson

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

Maybe Mandy has been doing what they do  on Location, Location, Location. Viewing training grounds, saying she loves them and that she could see us living there, but then she never actually buys the property. Wor Mehrdad is sick of it, goes behind her back with the club’s credit card and just buys a small fixer upper in Pelaw.

Spend and much as you can afford, best and final. The lame craic with the bald geezer, setting gullible folks up for disaster when the global economy collapsed in 2008 

My ex was all over that shite, culminating in us losing £20k on a wanky little terrace in Coventry. 

Edited by Mahoneys Tache

2 hours ago, SteV said:

How much is this kind of shite worth? Are Geordie Jeans still going?

https://x.com/cpcompany_1971/status/1811309896966533425?s=46&t=OQLMckSuatbpqWF13Al4mQ

Dread to think of the clobber they’ll be donning when they go on their European games. After last season’s Friday Night Light’s get up, they’re going full Fanny Dyer’s Nawtiest Firms.  Scott Carson in full ski goggles.

8 minutes ago, gdm said:

At this point you have to respect it :lol: every trick in the book - they know it 

Moneyball for accounts.

18 minutes ago, gdm said:

At this point you have to respect it :lol: every trick in the book - they know it 

Love it personally. They are showing zero respect for the PL's myopic rulebook, the more of this we get, the sooner it gets binned.

1 hour ago, gdm said:

All this stuff is creative as fuck. Todd must have hired Milo Minderbinder.

5 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

I’m just reading they sold them for £200 million is that right? £100 million less than us. 

Apparently the women's team made approx 9 million, yet sold for 200, lol

1 minute ago, mattypnufc said:

Honestly the PL just need to bin this off. Insane if they get away with this too. 

TBF I'm just pissed off as to we are so squeaky clean

Just now, Leemond said:

Apparently the women's team made approx 9 million, yet sold for 200, lol

It’s a joke surely someone can use this to challenge the rules