Lewis Miley

Ronson333

Would genuinely have him in my first choice starting eleven at the moment if everyone was fit. One goal and two assists, lots of defensive work, neat and tidy on the ball, looks creative. The complete package which potentially saves tens of millions of pounds to get someone in at that level if he continues this trajectory. 

Buzzing for him! 

Must admit, I was very doubtfull about his previous games but really liked what I saw today.

Amazing to think he is just seventeen, a year or two more slowly blooding him and we might have a superstar on our hands

Doesn't play with fear, which is like all youngsters, however that will fade as his responsibilities grow, but by that time I think we'll have a very composed young man on our books. 5 years time, he's 23. It's incredible really. 

Just now, buzza said:

Must admit, I was very doubtfull about his previous games but really liked what I saw today.

Amazing to think he is just seventeen, a year or two more slowly blooding him and we might have a superstar on our hands

What made you doubt him in the previous games? He’s never not looked like a massive talent in my opinion 

Just now, gbandit said:

What made you doubt him in the previous games? He’s never not looked like a massive talent in my opinion 

Just his passion to make the easy back pass or side pass and his lack of covering the runners.

Today he did quite the opposite....